What's new

GIVEAWAY! PIF - PdP 63 and Parker Shaving Soaps (CONUS)

Messygoon

Abandoned By Gypsies.
@Dominic, the only rational explanation Pré de Provence No. 63 “just wasn’t for me” is you’re an Oklahoman: It’s hard to appreciate near-perfection when you already live in paradise!

A tip of my sombrero for this generous gesture from a true gentleman. Respectfully this fellow Boomer is not in.

83859F1D-3F2D-4684-8CD6-1DDFEF37CC7A.jpeg

Wonderful kind act of generosity. Someone is in for a treat with the PdP. I've used it & enjoyed it many times. Respectfully, not in.

I'm in :)

I'm in if you can ship it to Asia and I will gladly pay for the shipping cost out of my pocket.

I would never get an opportunity to try shavings soaps such as PDP63 and others here in Asia or it would cost me a bomb.
Exchange rates doesn't help as well.

The few shaving soaps that are available here to me are Proraso, Captain's Choice, Razorock and Stirling.

But if you wanna keep it to Conus then I understand and you can excuse my entry.

Thank you and have a good day :))

I'm in :)

I'm in if you can ship it to Asia and I will gladly pay for the shipping cost out of my pocket.

I would never get an opportunity to try shavings soaps such as PDP63 and others here in Asia or it would cost me a bomb.
Exchange rates doesn't help as well.

The few shaving soaps that are available here to me are Proraso, Captain's Choice, Razorock and Stirling.

But if you wanna keep it to Conus then I understand and you can excuse my entry.

Thank you and have a good day :))
I said CONUS at the outset, so I will leave it at that. Sounds like you have some pretty good soaps available.

OK. No more entries. My sister will draw from the names tomorrow evening. I'll post the winner when I have it. Good luck.

Top Bottom