What's new

PIF- One year on B&B and DE shaving anniversary

That brush is gorgeous, I'm in!

proxy.php

I love these Carl jokes. They get me every time! I think you really have to watch the show to appreciate them though.

I'm not in, but wanted to share a joke.

My Girlfriend and I laugh a lot about how competitive we are....but I laugh more.

I used to be addicted to soap, but I'm clean now.

Last but not least, I used to hate facial hair but then it grew on me.

IM IN!
I finally have a joke to share ...took me this long to come up with one and I had to steal this one from my daughter.

What do mommy bears call baby bears? ...Honey!

The only other one I had I was afraid no one would get.

A man got attacked in an ally. Having no weapon to fight back with, he grabbed the nearest thing he could find...an antana from the pimped out 1970's van the attacker jumped out of, and stabbed the attacker. As expected, the antana broke leaving only a scratch and the attacker ended up beating him severely and stealing his wallet. Hours later the attacker was arrested at the hospital where he had checked himself in for treatment of the scratch. When the police asked him why he made such a fuss about the scratch. He explained he had heard about all the sexually transmitted diseases in the 70's and didn't want to catch VAN ARIAL disease.

Doesn't matter if my jokes are bad, I'm still in.

A man got attacked in an ally. Having no weapon to fight back with, he grabbed the nearest thing he could find...an antana from the pimped out 1970's van the attacker jumped out of, and stabbed the attacker. As expected, the antana broke leaving only a scratch and the attacker ended up beating him severely and stealing his wallet. Hours later the attacker was arrested at the hospital where he had checked himself in for treatment of the scratch. When the police asked him why he made such a fuss about the scratch. He explained he had heard about all the sexually transmitted diseases in the 70's and didn't want to catch VAN ARIAL disease.

Made me chukle, I might even say it was Van tastic!

Well everyone, the moment you've all been waiting for, I've picked a winner using a random number generator.
And the winner is MidnightMatador. A pm has been sent. Coensadenty, and since I did use a random number generator it played no role in the decision making process, it is also his birthday. So happy birthday to you as well!:thumbup1:
Thank you everyone for participating, I really enjoyed the jokes!

Last edited:
Well everyone, the moment you've all been waiting for, I've picked a winner using a random number generator.
And the winner is MidnightMatador. A pm has been sent. Coensadenty, and since I did use a random number generator it played no role in the decision making process, it is also his birthday. So happy birthday to you as well!:thumbup1:
Thank you everyone for participating, I really enjoyed the jokes!

Thank you for this generous PIF and I can hardly wait to use it!

And thanks for the Birthday wishes, everyone!

Congrats [MENTION=103966]MidnightMatador[/MENTION]!
Thanks for a most entertaining PIF [MENTION=93996]DCRIII[/MENTION]!

Top Bottom