What's new

PIF- One year on B&B and DE shaving anniversary

Well, tomorrow marks my one year anniversary as a member of Badger&Blade and as a DE shaver. To say that I've enjoyed taking part in both would be an understatement. I've learned more in the last year about shaving, soap, aftershave, razor, and shaving brushes than I did in the 22 years that I've been shaving. And the best part is that I'm still learning more everyday. Plus I've talked to and met some very interesting people here on B&B.

So to celebrate, I wanted to do a pif and give back to the B&B community.

The goodies are as follows:
-one unused tube of Old Spice shaving cream original scent
-*one unopened 6oz bottle of Pinaud Clubman Virgin Island Bay Rum
- one new unused puck of Williams Mug shaving soap (everyone should have at least one of these)
- and a new unused custom made shaving brush handle set with a 22mm TGN boar hair knot.

*This will unfortunately be a continuous US due to shipping restrictions on shipping aftershave containing alcohol.

Rules for this pif:
Open to all in the continuous US with at least 200 post. Just reply I'm in. Also this has no pull on your chances of winning, but if you could also share a corny joke or two, I'd like a good laugh/eye roll. PG rated jokes only though please. I'll pick a winner on Tuesday 1/26/2016.
$2016-01-16 20.27.48.png

captp

Pretty Pink Fairy Princess.
I'm in. Very nice PIF. The soap, cream and brush will go to my Active Duty Stash, I'll give the AS a try myself.
proxy.php

I'm in, don't have any of that stuff.

-

What do you call a fake noodle?

An impasta!

-

Why do seagulls fly by the sea?

Because if they flew by the bay, they'd be called bagels.

-

Two peanuts are wandering down the street in a bad neighborhood...

One was a salted.

I'm in! Of those items, I've only tried Williams. This is the first PIF I've participated in!

-

How does NASA plan their company parties?

They planet.

-

Why does Snoop Dog carry an umbrella?

Fo' drizzle.

-

Did you hear about the new corduroy pillows?

They're making headlines everywhere!

Congrats on your 1 year anniversary, NOT in.
Great pif though!

What do you call a midget psychic who's wanted by the law?
A small medium at large.

And I Am In!

A Priest, a Minister and a Rabbi walk into a bar.

One of them looks at the other and says...................

"Did you guys hear that joke about us"?

A baby seal walks into a bar.

The bartender ask " what do you wan't?"

The Baby Seal says, "Anything but a Canadian Club".

Not in... That's a heck of a PIF! We'll see if I can get to 200 posts before the 26th! Doubtful!

Good luck to those who are in!

I'm in. Thank you for the opportunity.
Have a CONUS address.

The monastery friars were behind on their payments for the new roof, so they opened up a small florist shop to raise funds.

Since everyone liked to buy flowers from the men of God, a rival florist across town thought this was unfair. He asked the good fathers to close down, but they would not.

He went back and begged the friars to close. They told him sorry but we need the roof fixed.

So the rival florist hired Hugh MacTaggart, the roughest and most vicious thug in town to "persuade" them to close. Hugh beat up the friars and trashed their store, saying he'd be back if they didn't close up shop.

Terrified, they did so, thereby proving that:
Hugh, and only Hugh, can prevent florist friars.

I haven't tried any of these so I am in.

I wanted to post a joke about unemployed people.....but none of them worked.

Top Bottom