What's new

PIF: One of my favorites: Cella (Dog not included.)

Yeah I'd like to have some Cella, I'm in.

You know my favorite soap changes, because it was WK, but I really like that new B&M Excelsior. I used some Sterling I had had for a while and used it about 2 weeks and I think at the time that was my favorite soap I've got a new appreciation for it. At the moment I can honestly say I don't think I have a favorite but I have several favorite A&E is one too. Not exactly what you asked for but that's honest.
Keto is the winner chosen by RNG. Pm your mailing address and I'll get the Cella out to you. Since a couple folks recommended Stirling I will be ordering some. Thanks everyone for participating in the PIF!

Lots of Sterling flavors, who likes what?

I’m in, never tried Cella!

Fav soap is Barrister’s Reserve Spice and/or Lavender. The slickness and post shave are second to none in my hard water.

Thanks for the generous PIF

Keto is the winner chosen by RNG. Pm your mailing address and I'll get the Cella out to you. Since a couple folks recommended Stirling I will be ordering some. Thanks everyone for participating in the PIF!

Oh terrific thank you for the pif very kind. I've only got one Sterling but it's Barbershop, to me it smells a little bit like baby or talcum powder, in a nice way of course..

I am a big fan of evergreen scents, so my two favorites are Christmas Eve and Mountain Man. They are very woodsy and great for winter, although I use them all year round. I have tried others, such as tea tree and iced pineapple, and they also perform great. The samples are a great way to experience a variety of their scents. If interested, send me a PM and I will send you a sample of the Christmas Eve. I have an unopened container and can take a decent sized sample and send it to you via USPS.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I am a big fan of evergreen scents, so my two favorites are Christmas Eve and Mountain Man. They are very woodsy and great for winter, although I use them all year round. I have tried others, such as tea tree and iced pineapple, and they also perform great. The samples are a great way to experience a variety of their scents. If interested, send me a PM and I will send you a sample of the Christmas Eve. I have an unopened container and can take a decent sized sample and send it to you via USPS.

That is very gracious of you! I'll pm the address. I will order a puck of Mountain Man tonight to try it too. Can't wait to try them.

That is very gracious of you! I'll pm the address. I will order a puck of Mountain Man tonight to try it too. Can't wait to try them.
It is my pleasure and privilege to share a sample with you. I have been the recipient of gifts here, blessed by the generosity of members who want to help.

This.

Too bad about your landlord not allowing you to have a dog. But you are helping dogs by giving them an idea of what a good human looks like. Keep it up, you are saving lives.
Thanks! I intend to do that, and I'll adopt a dog when I get a house. [emoji846]

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"

Hey brother! Does Christmas Eve or Mountain Man come in an aftershave? I've been thinking of getting some for the "most wonderful time of the year" to quote Andy Williams!

And: a huge shout out to Me @HDSledge for his generous PIF, as well as congrats to the very thankful @Keto !

B&B is a great place, and the three gents I mentioned are just tips of the iceberg.

Hey brother! Does Christmas Eve or Mountain Man come in an aftershave? I've been thinking of getting some for the "most wonderful time of the year" to quote Andy Williams!

And: a huge shout out to Me @HDSledge for his generous PIF, as well as congrats to the very thankful @Keto !

B&B is a great place, and the three gents I mentioned are just tips of the iceberg.
It comes in Mountain Man and Coniferous, both great scents. The Christmas Eve is seasonal, so it might come in an aftershave, but it isn't listed on the site.

FarmerTan

It comes in Mountain Man and Coniferous, both great scents. The Christmas Eve is seasonal, so it might come in an aftershave, but it isn't listed on the site.

Thanks for the info my friend. I'll have to go window shopping!

I'm in. Never tried Cella. :) Some beautiful dogs in this PIF.

As to my favorite soap...Haven't tried that many yet so hard for me to recommend one just now. I'll have to think about that and post again.

FarmerTan

I'm in. Never tried Cella. :) Some beautiful dogs in this PIF.

As to my favorite soap...Haven't tried that many yet so hard for me to recommend one just now. I'll have to think about that and post again.
Sorry man, the PIF has ended.

So I won this pif, thank you again @HDSledge .
I had a shave with the Cella soap. It had been a while since I had a sample and used it. This soap lathers up quickly into a nice fluffy sort of lather. The scent is all right, nothing to write home about but nothing I can't deal with either. I got a good shave, but I made it a point to try not to do extra buffing like you would with a $25 artisan soap, but that's just my thought and approach. It seemed to protect pretty well and it's kind of a fun so for soap for some reason, maybe it's the nostalgia associated with it. Thanks again.

My wife named the little guy John Wesley after the founder of the Methodist Church. He answers to Wesley. Here he is two weeks after surgery. He has a metal plate and 6 screws in his leg. He runs around like nothing happened now.
View attachment 1025206
I guess no one can say we went off topic since I took the PIF pic with a dog in it. :)
I'm so happy to hear he's fully recovered from his surgery. I'm sure he's also happy to be free of the cone of shame. [emoji4]

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom