What's new

PIF: Oleo Soapworks' Melonade Soap and AS

Leaves are falling, nights are getting colder, and you're starting to think about Halloween costumes. These are all signs that fall is in the air. As such, it's time for me to part ways with my summer time scents, including this Melonade set.

Fair warning, this stuff is fruity. Like, your friends will wonder where you're hiding the Fruity Pebbles, fruity. But hey, if you're into that, just say "I'm in!" and grab a ticket. Winner announced this Saturday morning. Shipping to CONUS only.

One more thing: To have a valid entry, you've got to mention your favorite summertime soap or AS. Good luck everybody!
IMG-2106.JPG

Im in... Thanks for the PIF.. Im fairly new to this so i dont know any "summertime" soaps or aftershaves. I have never tried any that are specific summer. I did try the razorock what the puck orange sunrise i think ..it was ok and proraso green is good too. Does that qualify as a good enough answer for an entry?

Last edited:
Im in... Thanks for the PIF.. Im fairly new to this so i dont know any "summertime" soaps or aftershaves. I have never tried any that are specific summer. I did try the razorock what the puck orange sunrise i think ..it was ok and proraso green is good too. Does that qualify as a good enough answer for an entry?
i hope i did okay.. sorry i cant give a better answer about summer soaps.

Not in, but nice PIF. My wife would go for the soap, but the AS might never get used. For summer time soaos, Stirling's pineapple is pretty good, in my opinion.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I'm in. In the summer I often want something cooling and aquatic. Soap Commander Vision fills the bill for me. Per their website: "this scent contains notes of citrus, black currant, pineapple, honeydew, muguet, and water lily upon a base of vetiver and mulberry. We couldn't leave Vision alone so we added Peppermint Essential oil to it just to kick it up a notch.."

I'm in and thanks for offering this PIF. I've only been enjoying CF Lime up until now as a "summertime scent" so a backup option sounds appealing. :)

I'm in, would be a nice thing to give to my mom, which is what I'd do. I'm not someone that uses scents for specific seasons, but I will go with an out of the box choice, which is Godrej shave round. To me, it is quite reminiscent of Lava soap, which always reminds me of being at my grandparents' in the summer. Even if I use Lava at home in the winter, still reminds me of their place. Godrej similarly reminds me.

I'm in! Thanks for the pif. It's an awesome scent and been on my list for some time.

Sent from my Vivo 8 using Tapatalk

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
I'm a "Caveman" when it comes to scents, but you can't beat Arko for summer time, as the mosquitoes flee from me when I wear it.

As for AS, I have mixed Bergamot essential oil with vintage Avon Tribute and believe me on this: I could package and sell it. Awesomeness in a bottle!

I am in! Fruity Pebbles is on the FDA food triangle I think?

I'd love to be in for this one. My favorite summer soaps are probably B&M Latha Limon, Stirling Piacenza and Mike's Orange/Bergamot/Ylang-Ylang. All just give a nice pick-me-up feeling when the mornings are warm

Top Bottom