What's new

PIF: Newbie C-19 Blessings PIF

Well, let's see... so far this year my folks have both survived major medical issues (dad was in ICU for 7 days, almost lost him due to sepsis. none of their issues were COVID related), so I consider having them both here pretty blessed.

I found this place, and have 'met' many good people, so that also is a blessing...

As promised, we have a winner.

Capture.PNG

The winner is... @Jmp63. Congratulations and please PM me your info so i can get it sent out.

Thank you all for sharing your blessings with us.

As promised, we have a winner.

View attachment 1133886

The winner is... @Jmp63. Congratulations and please PM me your info so i can get it sent out.

Thank you all for sharing your blessings with us.
Thank you so much @Brian C. and thank you to everyone who shared their blessings they’ve had during these trying times. It’s a great reminder for me to see that even through trials God is good. I hope everyone has a great day!

Ravenonrock

I shaved the pig
Great PIF. I know I’m past the deadline, but wanted to share a positive story. My family doctor was hospitalized with COVID, spent 6 weeks on a ventilator. He lost 100 lbs, vocal chord damage, nerve damage, uses a walker now, only 59. He’s recovering, he’s a fighter. Luckily he was a big burly guy to start. Saw him on the news, happy, smiling and alive! Others have not been so fortunate.

Great PIF. I know I’m past the deadline, but wanted to share a positive story. My family doctor was hospitalized with COVID, spent 6 weeks on a ventilator. He lost 100 lbs, vocal chord damage, nerve damage, uses a walker now, only 59. He’s recovering, he’s a fighter. Luckily he was a big burly guy to start. Saw him on the news, happy, smiling and alive! Others have not been so fortunate.

That’s a blessing in the end. I’m glad he’s doing better. Prayers from my family to his.

BOSC;AoM; B.O.S.S.;Knight of the Veg Table;WISE;CoA;SASA;FOCS Lover

Top Bottom