What's new

PIF: Nam Vets

Navy Hospital Corpsman 1966 & 1968. Also count me out, as I have more gear than I'll ever use, but thanks for the wonderful gesture.

Not in, but my father served 2 and a half years in Vietnam with U.S. Army Special Forces and MACV-SOG. A very nice PIF and for an honorable group of veterans.

Excellent PIF! My respect and thanks to all who served! Not in - just wanted to give props to the OP and the thought.

BUMP

If no qualifiers by the original rules, I need help on deciding if any of the posts so far would be acceptable.

I think there might be one or two.

This community astounds me everyday. It's an honour to share these pages with true heroes. Respect to all who served and remembrance to those who are no longer with us. This is a great PIF and when I'm a shaving veteran I'll be doing many of these.

I'm in. 68-69 OR tech at 93rd Evac Hospital. I'm glad to have served. Lots of cold water shaves over there.

Not in, but am a service member currently deployed to Afghanistan and a son of a Navy corpsman Vietnam vet. Thanks for the PIF and thanks to all those who served and didn't get the support for their service that I get for mine. We owe you a great debt.

Great PIF. Those guys were the real men of their time. It's so sad that the government threw them into a war that they had no intention of winning. My hats off to all of them. I make sure I give them special notice when I see them wearing Vietnam Vet stuff.

A little under 3 hrs left.

This will be the PIF for the winner to send out.

$shavette&sharks.jpg

NOT IN My Uncle Bill was KIA in Vietnam 1968 he was a Cu Chi tunnel rat. This PIF is a very nice gesture, this post made me go grab his old Nikon camera the one and only memento I have of his.

Congratulations to Jayaruh!!

Put it in the mail today.

I hope you enjoy it. Was a very small price to pay to show gratitude for your service.

Top Bottom