What's new

PIF Mystery Box Part 2

I got the Prairie Creations Pomegranate for my wife. If the P.C. Walters is anything like it, you're in for a treat! Slicker than snot on a glass door knob!

My mystery box was sent out to Littleton! It's nothing fancy but it's something held as a bit of a legendary substance here!
The mysteries continue.

My mystery box was sent out to Littleton! It's nothing fancy but it's something held as a bit of a legendary substance here!
The mysteries continue.

I bet it is a Gillette fusion with a used carriage, and a can of barbrasol. Don't forget the macho as from dollar 💵 tree.

I am looking forward to seeing what is in the box!

Here it is folks

I know what most of it is except what I believe is a cologne in the small blue frost spray bottle, not sure of scent? I think there is also a fountain pen but have no idea where to start with that, something to look forward to.

Motorola RAZR flip phone with accessories
Fountain pen and blue ink? Ignorant on pens
VDH soap, smells like luxury scented
Several blades
A Junjie
A Razor handle
Gillette travel foam
AOS pre shave oil sample
Terra green lotion
Pinaud reserve
Cologne of some sort?
Keychain tape measure

And of course, gummy bears

Thanks Kev

$uploadfromtaptalk1409354951312.jpg

Last edited:
The cologne is AV blue After Shave. It is one of my favorite AS, and I would have given more, but as you saw the box was already bulging at the seams :thumbup:

The pen is a hero 369. It is inked and the guys in the nib can help with adding to the collection. They are just as addicting as shaving gear, be warned. The ink is Pellician Blue, I believe. It was a sample sent to me by emt888 and since I won a PIF of ink, I thought I would share this sample with you. To refill the fountain pen unscrew the top, dip the tip in the ink and squeeze the pen (it is a vacuum fill). Writes decent for a low cost FP. I would recommend a Pilot Metropolitan if you like this pen and want an decent low cost upgrade.

The lightening charger is due to your name here (charger). Had to add something to play on your name. If you can use it great, if not, it's ok.

Soap is vdh luxury. Decent travel soap. Was not sure if you had tried it or not. I

The blades are a mix of my favorite (Astra SP) to blades I would not recommend ever using (Gillette Blue Extra - counterfeit, The green packaging are rough on a face as well).

the Junjie was a last minute addition. I thought you needed a razor for all those blades I sent. It is a decent travel razor (and I used it as one until i got a Micro One Touch)

The handle was from a fatip that broke. Not a standard thread, but could be tapped as the thread is smaller than a regular DE.

The can of foam came about as a guess of canned goo. If you don't like it, toss it in another PIF :thumbup: I thought about finding the felt scraps per your guess, but I already threw them out.

The tape measure was one something to put in the box that was small and would never be guessed on the PIF (I like thinking outside the box).

The cream and the pre-shave oil are 2 items used to prep the face for shaving. the Tera Green works well. the AOS preshave oil I did not try. I felt prompted to share that with you.

The Gummy Bears are what I am known for over in the clown house :thumbup:

The mystery item from China will be there in 3-8 weeks. Please post a pic of it when you get it. It is new, never used.

Again thank you all for entering the PIF, and I hope you can use these items charger. if not, PIF them out :thumbup:

The final piece arrived today. [emoji106] Been wanting to try one of these but kinda unsure on where to start. Time to research, this should be interesting...[emoji12]
$uploadfromtaptalk1409702414508.jpg

im in im guessing a 57 redtip. im guessing that cause I want to try a redtip and 57 is my birthyear. thanks for the chance

Top Bottom