What's new

PIF Men U Synthetic

As always, excellent PIF Dave.

Please count me in as I've never tried a synthetic.

Thanks for the opportunity.

The Winner according to random.org is post #34 S'eth. Please PM me your address and I'll get it out to you in the morning or afternoon.

I myself have a Men-U Premier synthetic brush, and for me it's quite good: retains water well, works great with hard and soft soaps (I don't use creams), works well for face lathering (which is what I do), and is easy to care for. My only knock is that it's a re-branded Omega at a jacked-up price, so if you aren't paying the inflated price, it's certainly worth a try. I prefer my new HJM synthetic (softer tips, seems to hold water even better and use even less product, much nicer handle, and costs much less), but, for me the Men-U (or its Omega equivalent) is nonetheless well worth trying.

Congrats to the winner.

I prefer my new HJM synthetic (softer tips, seems to hold water even better and use even less product, much nicer handle, and costs much less),

I like the price and the handle of the HJM, but my major concern was the loft size and backbone in regards to face lathering. Good to hear you're enjoying it.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! I am super excited about trying out this brush as it will be my first synthetic, thank you so much for your generosity, I think it's time I whip up something in return to show my thankfulness towards this wonderful community, keep an eye out in the general shaving area and I'll post something in a little bit.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! I am super excited about trying out this brush as it will be my first synthetic, thank you so much for your generosity, I think it's time I whip up something in return to show my thankfulness towards this wonderful community, keep an eye out in the general shaving area and I'll post something in a little bit.

You are most welcome S"eth. Enjoy it !!

Top Bottom