What's new

PIF - M&M Naid with "clumps"

Hey all:

I've been using my Murphy & McNeil Naid with the original base. I love the scent and the soap. However, it's begun to get tiny clumps of hardened soap. They generally break up while lathering, but it's a little annoying to me.

Rather than just throwing out the soap, I thought I'd see if anyone was interested in it.

If you're in CONUS and you would like this soap, just say you're in. I'll keep this PIF open until 5:00 Central tomorrow (Saturday the 13th) and will use random.org to pick the "winner." (If no one wants the soap, it'll be binned.)

Thanks and good luck(?).

Bob
Naid.jpg

I have a few of the original Murphy & McNeil formulas (prior to AON). I have experienced the clumping as well, but it does not seem to affect the performance of the soap. I just place a small dollop of soap the size of an almond into my shaving bowl, add 1 Tablespoon of water and let it sit while I shower. By the time I am ready to shave, the clumps are gone. I can see why this might be an annoyance for someone who face lathers.

I have a few of the original Murphy & McNeil formulas (prior to AON). I have experienced the clumping as well, but it does not seem to affect the performance of the soap. I just place a small dollop of soap the size of an almond into my shaving bowl, add 1 Tablespoon of water and let it sit while I shower. By the time I am ready to shave, the clumps are gone. I can see why this might be an annoyance for someone who face lathers.
Yep - I’m a face latherer. Glad to hear that there’s an easy solution for those who use a bowl.

Scent wise, this smells like Breck Shampoo from the 70s (apricot), however, it is a very faint smell by design. If you look at their site, this soap was created for those that can't do or don't like strong smells. Performance is good though.

Respectfully not in.

I’ve got a bonus to add to the PIF. @haggis has generously offered to send an “essentially full” bottle of Naid splash to the winner.

Top Bottom