What's new

PIF - looking for some folks who want to try something new.

I have it. I should be able to send it out in the next few days. I'm taking the 2 flare tip superspeeds along with the tiny tech, and leaving a Weishi TTO, a Schick Injector + blades, and a nice shiny Goodwill if I can find it.

The goodwill in there currently has wonky threads and the Cadet probably needs to just be tossed or separated out into another PIF for someone who wants to try to fix it.

Here's the current list:

1. spolct - in possession of the box, shipment to Feymansbongos pending.
2. lampm10999 - Decided to pass.
3. Feynmansbongos
4. tehnothing - I'm in the US. I'll ship anywhere.

Hope to try the goodwill. I'm generally not a fan of oc razors, but, I've heard good things.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Is this pif still ongoing ?? I know it's troubling times for everyone but just a update from the person who's in recite of it would help keep it alive ...

And stay safe USA and the rest of the world from UK 🙏 Marc

Yes sorry. I still have the box and I have your address. Planning to send it out this week. Life has changed quite a bit as you can imagine it got shifted to the back burner. My apologies

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In the mail today! Sorry for the delay, I got caught up on the craziness going and ended up in quarantine for a week or two so I didn’t want to do anything until after that passed. I kept the long handled VDH and added a Yintal, a small travel case with a stripped handle to add to the misfit toys vibe, and a brush I received for free, it’s new but I figured I’d PIF in case someone needed a brush and couldn’t get one right now.

Thanks for your patience

Jack

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At least it moving forward and your ok it is scary times for all I'm Uk and things aren't settling yet . America is a bigger population so things your end will be unthinkable ..

Marc

I am in possession of the box. There is nothing I want to try so as soon as I get an address I will be sending it forward. Well there is one I might try, but, I should send it out this week. If I can find room I will add one or two of my of my Gillettes or maybe a Schick.. So far as I know there is only one more name on the list so if anyone wants in add your name. Otherwise it will go back to the person who started it.

Okay here is what I am adding:

mid 30's New with common bar handle
51 Black Tip
58 TV Special
Pre War Tech
40's Super Speed no code, notches
Schick Krona M1
Schick Eversharp G1
1 pack single edge blades vintage
1 pack Schick injector blades
4 packs of Wizamet Super Iridium

I transplanted to a different box with more space.

There is nothing I want. I'll get the out probably next week.

Attachments

• box.jpg
    box.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 19
Last edited:
Little update. Haven't left the house since I packed up the box. It will be on it's way to the UK latest next week. If you have interest sign up. As it stands it goes back to the OP when the next guy is done. There is a lot in there besides what I added.

Top Bottom