What's new

PIF - looking for some folks who want to try something new.

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
A message to those involved here:

As stated by Andrew we have sent Biglow13 an email. Unfortunately from a B&B standpoint there is nothing further we can do to get the box moving again. Everyone involved in a passaround does so at their own risk. In fact, boxes have gone missing several times over the years so we put it in the TOU:

5a. These are not hard and fast rules but such activities are watched with a wary eye.
  • Traveling boxes/Trains can only be started by members in good standing. Members participate at their own risk.
We understand how frustrating this could be for those involved. Taking out our frustrations on each other doesn’t help anything. It only feeds the frustration and creates a burden on the moderator staff that is already trying to help. We will try to get the box going again but you all may want to chalk this up to a learning experience and move on. If we can reach Biglow13 we will update everyone here.

Mea culpa, mea culpa, mea culpa

No excuse will do.

The box has been returned to life.

box is in route to Surhim21. He has tracking number.

The small usps priority box is full.

I kept the Gillette Canadian old style.

Added a gem feather, travel tech, no date super speed, couple tucks of blades

Mea culpa, mea culpa, mea culpa

No excuse will do.

The box has been returned to life.

box is in route to Surhim21. He has tracking number.

The small usps priority box is full.

I kept the Gillette Canadian old style.

Added a gem feather, travel tech, no date super speed, couple tucks of blades

I know it seemed like some people were freaking out over this, but I like your response. No need to justify anything, it's back moving again, done deal. Welcome back first of all, and thanks for bringing life back to the box.

I will take pics of everything as soon as I get it and post. J don't want to try and state what's in it cause I'm sure I would mess it up.

I’m sure I’m missing a few. But the ones I recall. Goodwill, futur (Ming shei ), black beauty, red tip, black tip, no date super speed, travel tech, Gem Feather, oldtype clone head, cadet. Asst tucks of blades.....

I’m sure I’m missing a few. But the ones I recall. Goodwill, futur (Ming shei ), black beauty, red tip, black tip, no date super speed, travel tech, Gem Feather, oldtype clone head, cadet. Asst tucks of blades.....
Thank you im on the fence of signing up for this. i have tried or have most of those on the list you posted other than the cadet or goodwill and maybe the gem featherweight... I might sit it out to let those who havent been able to have a chance to try them out...

The goodwill threads are a bit stripped. Prolly not a good one to try out since blade alignment is an issue with these.

Put your name on list you never know what will pop up. Plus you can always decline an move your name down in list.

Top Bottom