What's new

PIF - looking for some folks who want to try something new.

This is disappointing, especially since the last razor box went MIA as well. This one was moving pretty well and had some decent stuff in it. Was hopeful we could keep it going...

Seems to me like a big box of overreaction for a small box of razors. It's just a stalled out passaround box that started out as a PIF. As with everything on here YMMV.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm just so surprised that someone actually steals a pass around box with razors. Who would do that, especially on a very friendly forum like this?
Or has something happened to the person? Is he/she active anymore?

Something had to have happened to him. He and I talked almost daily since I started with safety razors. He even sent me 5 so I could learn what I like and don't like. I still have his razors. I need to find out what his name is on the other forum and see if he has been on there. I'm going to dig around and see if I have his address.

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
Yes, we don't know what has happened to @Biglo13, we need to just sit tight and see if he makes contact with one of the members waiting. Things happen in life and somethings are much bigger than a pass a round box.

Something had to have happened to him. He and I talked almost daily since I started with safety razors. He even sent me 5 so I could learn what I like and don't like. I still have his razors. I need to find out what his name is on the other forum and see if he has been on there. I'm going to dig around and see if I have his address.
Thats true . i was just stating the possible consequence and options. I agree i dont think its deliberate either.. That said people say its not a big deal but some razors have a high value and put multiple high dollar in a box together and you could easily be talking alot of money... I mean a robert williams razor can easily sell for between 5 and 7 hundred dollar or more a piece... Just saying...i mean its not a big deal here unless the OP chooses for it to be...

Thats true . i was just stating the possible consequence and options. I agree i dont think its deliberate either.. That said people say its not a big deal but some razors have a high value and put multiple high dollar in a box together and you could easily be talking alot of money... I mean a robert williams razor can easily sell for between 5 and 7 hundred dollar or more a piece... Just saying...i mean its not a big deal here unless the OP chooses for it to be...

Hell to me a 30 dollar razor is a big deal. And it really sucks this one is stopped as well. That's two now that disappeared. I could easily see no one wanting to do it again. And that's sad. But hopefully who ever sent it to biglo13 can send a letter. Or send me biglo13 address and I will send him a letter. The last I heard from him he told me he was going to send it in a couple days and then nothing.

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
I have sent a PM to the member concerned. Lets leave this alone please until he has a chance to respond.

We did have an issue with a soap passaround box that went MIA for a bit, but we resolved the issue and the box did get passed on. Hopefully, this gets resolved. In the future, providing a personal phone number might help, or relying on forum/eBay/some other type of feedback system.

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
Just to keep you all informed, I have sent an email to @Biglo13 asking him to make contact with either myself or the next recipient of the box. He may not have received the PM's that we sent as some members turn the alerts off and only receive the PM alerts when they log back in to the forum.

Quite. A big bunch of ridiculousness.

No not at all if you are talking about me. Telling people their options (even the most extreme)though is not wrong. Yes its ridiculous that people would stoop so low to "steal" a pass around box but I'm tired of this subject... Either it turns up or it doesn't....

Top Bottom