What's new

PIF - looking for some folks who want to try something new.

Ridpath

FIGHTER!
Yeah, this needs to tour the UK a bit I'd say.
I’d like to take part, but I have no idea how I’m gonna get it sent to the next in line (can‘t leave my room to go to the PO).

Is it worth mentioning in the general forum, so that more UK members are aware of this?

Ridpath

FIGHTER!
Late edit - I should be able to ask a favour and get it posted back to the US/next participant, so I’ll throw my name in the hat. Happy to hold on to it for a short while too, to see if anyone in the UK wants a go before it gets returned.

Is there anyone else yet to come before my name comes up, or am I next?

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Late edit - I should be able to ask a favour and get it posted back to the US/next participant, so I’ll throw my name in the hat. Happy to hold on to it for a short while too, to see if anyone in the UK wants a go before it gets returned.

Is there anyone else yet to come before my name comes up, or am I next?
I sure don't need to stick my nose in here Brother, but it's never stopped me before, lol! I'll BUMP this along, maybe someone from that side of the pond will speak up. But I ain't got a dog in this race; I'm not even on the list, yet.... But if you are next good luck my friend! Looks like LOTS of nice stuff in there!

The box is in my hands as we speak. Had a quick look in hoping to have a good look the weekend and hopefully post it out to the next person later next week. Would be nice to keep it this side of the waters and then send it East so it travels the world a bit..

I'll message closer to the time of posting

Marc

Have contacted ridpath who Has withdrawn himself from the pif for personal reasons.. any one in the UK wanting to add themselves to the pif can you let me know

Marc

Top Bottom