What's new

PIF - Kulpol Ogórkowy (Polish AS)

Earlier this year, I read this thread:

Intrigued, I decided to track a bottle down. Despite the name (which means "cucumber" in Polish), this AS does not have any scent close to cucumbers or any other salad ingredient. (The scent is a fairly generic AS scent.). Performance is pretty good - I think it feels a lot like Proraso Green splash.

For better or for worse, I'm almost drowning in AS and I don't see myself reaching for it very often. So I'm going to send it on to another person to try with this PIF

The rules are pretty straightforward. Just say you're in and you're entered. Because it's an alcohol-based splash, I must limit this PIF to participants located in CONUS.

I'll keep the PIF open through Monday at noon Eastern time, but reserve the right to end it early if no one has entered for more than a 24 hour period. Once I've closed the PIF, I'll use random.org to choose a winner.

Good luck.

Bob

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Not a bad idea.... It does have a nice glass bottle.:001_rolle
Oh. Now I want in! But alas, I must pass. I love (and fear!) my wife too much to enter.

Looks like someone is going to get a REALLY nice gift. Very generous of you my friend!

FarmerTan

I'm out, only because I have a bottle of this fabulous splash , and want someone else to get a chance to try it. GREAT STUFF !
Only because I value your opinion my friend do I wish I hadn't stepped out so soon!

You have tempted me SO OFTEN with European Shaving Cream my friend!

Only because I value your opinion my friend do I wish I hadn't stepped out so soon!

You have tempted me SO OFTEN with European Shaving Cream my friend!
Thank you FarmerTan !....... my cream today was EGO brushless, see the post for a true description , this is one you don't want to miss !

FarmerTan

Even for free? You’re saving money if you win - that much longer before you have to buy more ….
Okay....I'm in! For real this time. I'm such a weak, pitiful excuse for a man.... But I am a sucker for aftershaves!

I apologize in advance to those gents who end up losing out to me...

Earlier this year, I read this thread:

Intrigued, I decided to track a bottle down. Despite the name (which means "cucumber" in Polish), this AS does not have any scent close to cucumbers or any other salad ingredient. (The scent is a fairly generic AS scent.). Performance is pretty good - I think it feels a lot like Proraso Green splash.

For better or for worse, I'm almost drowning in AS and I don't see myself reaching for it very often. So I'm going to send it on to another person to try with this PIF

The rules are pretty straightforward. Just say you're in and you're entered. Because it's an alcohol-based splash, I must limit this PIF to participants located in CONUS.

I'll keep the PIF open through Monday at noon Eastern time, but reserve the right to end it early if no one has entered for more than a 24 hour period. Once I've closed the PIF, I'll use random.org to choose a winner.

Good luck.

Bob

I quite like the performance and scent of this AS. A cucumber scent would be interesting but it simply contains cucumber juice for the beneficial effects on the skin.

Top Bottom