What's new

PIF -- King C. Gillette Double Edge Safety Razor

When I began this journey almost a year ago I went on an acquisitions binge. This KGC was purchased new and used 3 times. I believe it should be used much more than 3 times in one year, and I would like to PIF to an interested B&B shaver. I have gained much here, and this is one small way to give back to this great community. I will have a winner randomly chosen two weeks from now on Sunday, Oct. 3. Simply indicate "I'm in."
IMG_20210918_142958221.jpg

I forgot to include in the original posting that I will cover shipping costs in the United States. International shipping is unfortunately exorbitantly expensive. Sorry about that.

unfortunatley I can't be in living outside US but thanks and KUDOS for the PIF, really generous of you.

Reactions: ewk

Messygoon

Abandoned By Gypsies.
Respectfully, not in. Yet what wonderful gifts to share: the gift of a fine razor to a fortunate recipient, and the gift of inspiration with the rest of us. Thank you!

That's funny timing, I just bought this razor yesterday at a local shop, after spending a few days looking if any were available on these boards, hehe. I intend to use mine for a little while then may end up doing a Canadian version of this PIF.

Not in; don't need two!

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
I'm so intrigued by this razor, but honestly, someone else needs to win. Good luck to you all, and a GREAT show of generosity!

Top Bottom