What's new

PIF... I Need Space

Pretty cool. It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy that I bought a razor and brush from you on the way to this. Unfortunately, I am neither good enough nor noble enough for what you offer. I will count myself out on this but use the opportunity to express my admiration.

I am inspired to be a bit more generous in general. I started by getting up from my computer and giving daughter a hug for no reason other than it felt like the thing to do. Thank you Herr Jones.

EDIT: and then she brought me a cup of HOT chocolate. . . . . so thanks for the Hot chocolate in a round about way Mr. Jones!!

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Pretty cool. It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy that I bought a razor and brush from you on the way to this. Unfortunately, I am neither good enough nor noble enough for what you offer. I will count myself out on this but use the opportunity to express my admiration.

I am inspired to be a bit more generous in general. I started by getting up from my computer and giving daughter a hug for no reason other than it felt like the thing to do. Thank you Herr Jones.

EDIT: and then she brought me a cup of HOT chocolate. . . . . so thanks for the Hot chocolate in a round about way Mr. Jones!!
Blessed man.

I will start by saying that I am a firefighter paramedic and a field training officer at the county department where I live. Over the past few years many of the guys have caught wind of my obsession with wet shaving and have started to become interested. So I started by taking a few guys to The Superior Shave in Jacksonville to see Jarrod. (Sadly the brick and mortar location is no more.) Then I started bringing some gear in to the station for others to try. So if I was the recipient of your extremely generous offer, I would be using it almost exclusively to PIF to my fellow servicemen and women should they so choose. I would use this generous offer to get my brothers and sisters that are on the edge but haven't decided what they want to use or how much money they want to spend to dive head first into the wonderful world of wet shaving that I have been privy to. There is something in it for me too though.... I would have another group of people to share in my obsession, and have endless debates with hahaha. I would also see quite a few more wet shaving lessons being given in the station bathroom hahaha. Cheers, and thanks again for you generous offer!

Last edited:

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
I will start by saying that I am a firefighter paramedic and a field training officer at the county department where I live. Over the past few years many of the guys have caught wind of my obsession with wet shaving and have started become interested. So I started by taking a few guys to The Superior Shave in Jacksonville to see Jarrod. (Sadly the brick and mortar location is no more.) Then I started bringing some gear in to the station for others to try. So if I was the recipient of you extremely generous offer, I would be using it almost exclusively to PIF to my fellow servicemen and women should they so choose. I would use this generous offer to get my brothers and sisters that are on the edge but haven't decided what they want to use or how much money they want to spend to dive head first into the wonderful world of wet shaving that I have been privy to. I would see quite a few more wet shaving lessons being given in the station bathroom hahaha. Cheers, and thanks again for you generous offer!
I nominate this guy.

I’m trying to get my dad into wet shaving ( I know it’s a little backwards lol) but it would be nice to have some stuff to start him out with, so I would definitely use it if you have any left to give away. I’ll be more than happy to pay for the postage.

What i would do..

Hand one out to all my cartridge razor using friends. Keep the best one for myself Ofcourse [emoji1]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for this very generous PIF! Major kudos to you.

I definitely see some razors I’ve been wanting to give whirl but haven’t yet. I also have to new shaver kits a good number of these would go good in. Already got my dad on the hook, next up is my FIL and some brothers in law.

I’m in please!

Use everything at least once and then give anything I like some TLC and give everything else away. Not noble probably, but honest. I'm still new to all this so seeing all those vintage razors is eye-popping. So I'm definitely in. Best wishes!

I would use most of that to start rebuilding the add a razor take a razor pif box that seems to have gone missing. The brushes would go to people who need it but can't afford it keeping maybe one for myself. I would be able to help my nephew with some more options for shaving so I can find what he enjoys using so he stays with wet shaving.

I'm in.

Top Bottom