What's new

PIF... I Need Space

I need space more than stuff and I don't want to nickle and dime this stuff out or have to post pictures/answer questions. Tell me what you will do with this stuff in order to enter. I will either think something is super noble and good... or just draw names. I will put these brushes and razors in a flatrate box and let you deal with it. CONUS only (it will be a heavy box). Winner take all
2019_Jun_24_8012_LR.jpg
2019_Jun_24_8014_LR.jpg
2019_Jun_24_8015_LR.jpg

Holy mother of god! I honestly would be completely overwhelmed with all that so i’m not in. BUT this may be the most generous PIF i’ve ever seen! Truly this is going to be like christmas at 12 years old for someone here. Truly floored by the generosity @L.A. Jones. Nicely done sir!

Good Lord that's a serious haul! What would I do? Well... I'd have to build more storage space for them lol! That's for sure!

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

Thats a good load of stuff! I would try and keep what I like and PIF the rest so more people can enjoy! I am in!

I will shave. I will use a different razor for each pass. I will shave for the rest of my life.....

Really, though..... I will shave and teach my youngest son to shave too.

Well, if I'm honest, I'd probably try to clean them and use them one at a time to find something I liked. In reality, my wife would probably leave me for taking up so much time cleaning razors she'd threaten to leave me. So then I'd probably PIF them away.

I'm in. I will take every item to one of my many local homeless shelters. Believe me, there are many. God bless you, sir--many other less fortunate gents are going to enjoy your bounty. As the homeless folks will need some soap, I will provide that piece. (All of this assumes I win--good luck to the other entrants!) (I'll also donate blades!)

Last edited:
That's an insane amount of stuff! I would try it all, give some to my dad and brother where it would suit their needs and PIF the rest. Generous PIF and one that allows many more PIFs, I'm in!!

Sent from my Vivo 8 using Tapatalk

Whoa - that is an awesome PIF, unbelievable to say the least!
First, I wouldn't tell my wife as she would think I'm crazy and would want to know just where do I intend to keep all that "junk".
Definitely give some away to family members and friends. Probably keep just a couple items myself - wife would not be any wiser to it.
Then need to arrange some PIFs myself as it is just an overwhelming amount of kit!
This is just a super generous thing to do even though you're den cleaning!
Just awesome, what a nice thing to do.
Hat's off to you @L.A.Jones![emoji106]

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

I would probably keep a couple (really want to try out a good OC and a boar brush) and do some sort of PIF. Most likely a "take a penny leave a penny" type pass around. Looks like the last one went on for some time and people enjoyed it but then the box went MIA. :(

And thank you so much for the generous PIF. This is HUGE.

I'm in.

That's honestly too much stuff for me. I would keep a razor or two then PIF the rest.

This is beyond generous. Good stuff!!

Sent from my Nokia 7.1 using Tapatalk

I'm in! I'll pick some of the razors that I haven't tried and clean em up and shave with them. As for the rest, I'll continue on the PIF train! Choo Choo!

Wow, just wow! I am in. I will give a few things to my adult kids, then disperse some others to my coworkers. I have already gotten one a DE razor and believe others can be persuaded to give it a try. I will, in all honesty, likely keep a brush or two. I really like everready brushes and it looks like there is at least one there.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Super generous PIF!

I’d try it all, keep what worked and then PIF the rest here so everybody could try stuff.

Hopefully it’d work out so that a lot of people would end up getting at least one thing they really liked out of a moving box that just kept going.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
It ain't me, babe.

Give it all to Farmer Tan. It will drive his spouse nuts!

LMAO.
Wow. You really are trying to get me killed, or "kilt" as the War Department sez it! As much as I would love it, she literally just went to bed mad at me, for me getting some free clothes, I kid you not! No way am I sleeping with one eye open again! And tomorrow is the 31st anniversary of the luckiest day of my life! So, tho my Scottish ancestors may spin in their graves, I must regretfully decline. Sigh.
Wish me luck. I may be sleeping on the couch, lol.

Top Bottom