What's new

PIF-HUTIFODLI

The razor has been claimed from this PIF by our only entry. The rest of the items will be sent to the winner at the end of the time limit.

Wow! Newbie here....just a couple weeks into my traditional wet shaving journey. It’s been humbling yet exciting, and I definitely couldn’t have done it without this Forum! I would be very grateful and honored to be selected for this PIF. Those products would go to great use. Thanks again!

Did I miss the deadline? I'd love to be considered if it's not too late. Found the forum about 2 months ago. Good stuff.

I'm in if it's not too late.

Thanks

There is 3 from my count new members that are in on this. Really surprised there isn't more. This is a great pif. Wonderful thing you are doing for New members.

And the random number generate picks!!!!???

@MTG Jr ! Congratulations! Ill be sending you a DM for some info and send you a big package!

Wow. I am stunned! Thank you so much for the incredible generosity!!

Now I will just have to somehow convince my wife that this package is actually a super generous gift, rather than yet another expenditure on my new hobby.

This Forum is awesome!!!!

Wow. I am stunned! Thank you so much for the incredible generosity!!

Now I will just have to somehow convince my wife that this package is actually a super generous gift, rather than yet another expenditure on my new hobby.

This Forum is awesome!!!!

Its cool, Ill write you a note

Top Bottom