What's new

PIF-HUTIFODLI

This is a Haven't Used This In Forever Or Didnt Like It PIF.

Rules: CONUS only (Lotta AS in this one)
New to the hobby/forum (less than 200 messages and only joined in the past 4 months)
I will pay shipping (if for some reason that becomes a problem, I'll contact the winner and we'll figure something out)

I'd really like these to go to someone just starting out.

Gives you everything you need to get started except a brush and bowl!

Heres the haul!

Shave Soap: Chiseled Face ×2 (Sherlock and Summer storm)

After shave: Pinaud ×2 (AS lotion and Special Reserve)

Bath Soap ×1 primrose ,(Soapworks from Virginia)

TTO Safety Razor: Van Der Hagen

Cologne (not pictured): Sample of Stirling Texas on Fire. ( I like the scent but it is way to strong for me)

Shave Cream: Aqua Di Parma (very pricy and exceptional product. I won it in a PIF way back when I first joined the forum. What remains will be passed on for others to try)

We are gonna make this a quick one. Ill use a number generator to select a winner at noon tomorrow.

Good luck!

IMG_20190529_165041.jpg
IMG_20190530_130350.jpg

KeenDogg

Slays On Fleek - For Rizz
Not in but great PIF! Get in on this new guys! It's good stuff.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I'm not a new guy, so not in. You noobs need to jump on this awesome PIF--I wish I had this setup when I was starting out! I would invite the generous PIFer to give this a couple of days, as some noobs may need time to understand just how awesome this opportunity is...

Would love to try a few of these. But doe to the fact I I am already well stocked.I’m respectfully not in. Bu I wish those who are the best of luck. Thank you for your generosity I hope it makes someone’s day

Not in, but great PIF! I'm new and already have the VDH TTO. That was my first DE razor. Great, mild shave. Have since moved on to the Razorock SLOC now the Gillette Slim Adjustable. This is awesome for the new folks!

This is a Haven't Used This In Forever Or Didnt Like It PIF.

Rules: CONUS only (Lotta AS in this one)
New to the hobby/forum (less than 200 messages and only joined in the past 4 months)
I will pay shipping (if for some reason that becomes a problem, I'll contact the winner and we'll figure something out)

I'd really like these to go to someone just starting out.

Gives you everything you need to get started except a brush and bowl!

Heres the haul!

Shave Soap: Chiseled Face ×2 (Sherlock and Summer storm)

After shave: Pinaud ×2 (AS lotion and Special Reserve)

Bath Soap ×1 primrose ,(Soapworks from Virginia)

TTO Safety Razor: Van Der Hagen

Cologne (not pictured): Sample of Stirling Texas on Fire. ( I like the scent but it is way to strong for me)

Shave Cream: Aqua Di Parma (very pricy and exceptional product. I won it in a PIF way back when I first joined the forum. What remains will be passed on for others to try)

We are gonna make this a quick one. Ill use a number generator to select a winner at noon tomorrow.

Good luck!

View attachment 987592 View attachment 987593

Im extending this PIF for until Friday 6pm. Only had one bite and really want to give others to enter.

@Atticus30 Since you are the only one to enter in the initial time frame, please select one of the above items and Ill send it to you. You will also stay in the running for the final giveaway

Top Bottom