What's new

PIF: How Long to 3017 MdC?

martym

Unacceptably Lasering Chicken Giblets?
So true!
I have spent many many hours at the family ranch and in our deer blinds with many persons from many different walks of life and places in our country. There is always something to learn.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
So true!
I have spent many many hours at the family ranch and in our deer blinds with many persons from many different walks of life and places in our country. There is always something to learn.
Old man comment alert!!!!

That's why I tell my son (ask my son, lol) to put the phone down when oldsters like me are telling stories. I used to love listening to my folks "visitin' " with folks.

martym

Amen!!
I have sat for hours with millionaires, doctors, lawyers, priests, a full bird Colonel, kids with cancer, co-workers, and friends. There is always much to learn. You just gotta listen.
My favorite is just sitting with my father!!

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Amen!!
I have sat for hours with millionaires, doctors, lawyers, priests, a full bird Colonel, kids with cancer, co-workers, and friends. There is always much to learn. You just gotta listen.
My favorite is just sitting with my father!!
I'm mad at you again Marty! You know my dang kidneys are too close to my eyeballs! They're leaking again.

I was blessed to be able to call my dad my friend. He was like me, a real butt hole sometimes, but I NEVER saw him pass a stranded motorist. Not once. We were late more than we were on time for extended family trips to Detroit. Hey: maybe he didn't like his family? Lol.

I would give up both kidneys to be with him one more time.

martym

Funny story.
Almost every time I see my father I end up walking away much richer in knowledge and filled with more admiration and love for him.
BUT
I until recently I was almost always short a watch and/or pocket knife after each visit. Now and then a pistol or shotgun too.
He’s hilarious.
Boy I sure like that watch. Let me see it.
Man that knife is nice. Let me see it. And it stays with him.
So worth it. He even takes my shaving soaps.

When I was in high school I went to pick up a young lady for a date and was met at the door by her parents. Long story short: I couldn’t take her out cuz I am a Mexican. I’m not. I am of Hispanic descent but none of my family is from Mexico. And my mother is from Kentucky.
Oh well. I was devastated. My father was out of town in El Paso. We lived in Odessa. 300 miles. He drove home that night, talked with me, comforted me, and held me until I fell asleep. During the night he drove back to El Paso.
He’s a great great man!!

Funny story.
Almost every time I see my father I end up walking away much richer in knowledge and filled with more admiration and love for him.
BUT
I until recently I was almost always short a watch and/or pocket knife after each visit. Now and then a pistol or shotgun too.
He’s hilarious.
Boy I sure like that watch. Let me see it.
Man that knife is nice. Let me see it. And it stays with him.
So worth it. He even takes my shaving soaps.

When I was in high school I went to pick up a young lady for a date and was met at the door by her parents. Long story short: I couldn’t take her out cuz I am a Mexican. I’m not. I am of Hispanic descent but none of my family is from Mexico. And my mother is from Kentucky.
Oh well. I was devastated. My father was out of town in El Paso. We lived in Odessa. 300 miles. He drove home that night, talked with me, comforted me, and held me until I fell asleep. During the night he drove back to El Paso.
He’s a great great man!!

whadda guy, that's a great role model and that's a father!

martym

image.jpg

CE3F76C5-C86E-442F-8D83-4B0B631DDF5B.jpeg

Oh geez, I'm really not sure the photos help or not. At least they show progress and it sounds like you're getting good shaves, which is all that matters.

martym

I'm very curious to see how much you'll like Tabac after using MdC for so long, Marty.
We shall see!
I know I miss it right now.
But a few shaves will let me know for certain.

Top Bottom