What's new

PIF: How Long to 3017 MdC?

CzechCzar

Use the Fat, Luke!
I shave probably 28 days out of the month. If I work 2 or 3 back to back 16 hour shifts I will skip a day. I am off today and I did shave this morning. I use a Wee Scot and I do not load heavy. I did post in the beginning that I would only use a Wee Scot.
The very next time I push the soap into the middle of the container I will post a photo for all to see.
However,
I have began to shave my sidewalls for my high and tight.
"2 or 3 back to back 16 hour shifts".

Isn't that illegal? I could never stay awake that long.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

martym

Unacceptably Lasering Chicken Giblets?
Let me rephrase that
2 or 3 days in a row of 16 hour shifts.
About 3 to 4 hours of sleep and back at it.
The longest I have ever worked straight was 26 1/2 hours.

Marty, I don’t want to tell you how to run your PIF, but I’m a bit over four months away from losing, and I’d love to see another photo to see whether I’m going to lose respectfully, or get slaughtered. A photo of the tub would be awesome!

CzechCzar

Use the Fat, Luke!
Let me rephrase that
2 or 3 days in a row of 16 hour shifts.
About 3 to 4 hours of sleep and back at it.
The longest I have ever worked straight was 26 1/2 hours.
That is still crazy. I hope you live in a state with good overtime protection laws!

martym

That is still crazy. I hope you live in a state with good overtime protection laws!

The most I have ever worked in overtime is 100 hours in a pay period (2 weeks).
Overtime is paid at double my hourly rate.
We are compensated well.

martym

0A8142BA-311A-4A77-8567-438DF16A6D53.jpeg

martym

I was thinking that maybe some people don’t realize that the jar is filled to the very very top when new. You see no threads at all when opened.
It’s almost done!!

Yeah, unless you start using a normal sized brush, that's made for a grown man, it's gonna be "almost done" about two years from now.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
The most I have ever worked in overtime is 100 hours in a pay period (2 weeks).
Overtime is paid at double my hourly rate.
We are compensated well.
Marty, you are ALMOST making me feel good about my forced retirement from the community psych nursing trade! I only miss two things: the money and adrenaline!

martym

I squeezed the lather from my brush and placed it in the jar with the brush next to it. My face has already been lathered once. I don’t believe that I use very little soap I just believe that this jar contains a huge amount of soap.
4990ECDE-7F3D-40E4-B103-7B114A67F8C2.jpeg

martym

Marty, you are ALMOST making me feel good about my forced retirement from the community psych nursing trade! I only miss two things: the money and adrenaline!

Key word: ALMOST!
I get no adrenaline rush anymore. Not lately anyway. Pretty much the same routine.
But the money isn’t too bad.
My wife and I are both GS 12’s. I was a 13 but didn’t enjoy a single day of those 5 years so I took a voluntary reduction in grade. So much better.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Key word: ALMOST!
I get no adrenaline rush anymore. Not lately anyway. Pretty much the same routine.
But the money isn’t too bad.
My wife and I are both GS 12’s. I was a 13 but didn’t enjoy a single day of those 5 years so I took a voluntary reduction in grade. So much better.
Well, brother, I'm proud of you, and to know you. And to consider you a friend. If I remember correctly you have some little ones, getting bigger all the time. Please know that they are watching you, and are proud of you too. Someday all of it will be worth it all when they want you to tell them another work story!

Top Bottom