What's new

PIF Here 2.0

Congrats to the winners.

I hope you all post the finished product when you seat a brush head. I can't wait to see these when complete.

gorgeous handles and congrats to the winners! Great PIF. Regarding the smoking dog, I remember we used to have several smoking dog and monkey toys when I was a kid. They were very small and had special "cigarettes" you'd put in their mouths, light 'em up and they'd puff away.

Just got this beauty in todays mail. I'll update once knot is set.
Thanks a lot @Graydog.
20190404_184751.jpg

My Graydog brush arrived yesterday, he was good enough to set a Maggard mixed knot in it for me and wouldn't even let me pay for shipping.
I've always thought that olivewood brushes are so nice looking, and I'm really stoked to be the lucky recipient of this one!
IMG_0810.jpg
IMG_0812.jpg

Very nice. Let us know how you like the knot. The handle is beautiful.
I’m definitely looking forward to trying it out. I can say without hesitation that it sure stinks to high heaven right now! Probably the funkiest smelling knot I’ve had.

Congratulations that's a beautiful brush handle.
I never saw it in other photos but in that picture I see an owl.

Fun way to look at it! My Graydog special should be arriving today...I am stoked. Will post a photo ASAP.
And what can you say about this man's generosity, including the way it extends to setting knots and postage.

Fun way to look at it! My Graydog special should be arriving today...I am stoked. Will post a photo ASAP.
And what can you say about this man's generosity, including the way it extends to setting knots and postage.

He is a very talented and generous person.
Look forward to seeing your brush and the knot you selected.

I know it is over, but I love dog threads.
My sweet boy. May he RIP.

View attachment 969653
View attachment 969652

Sorry for your loss. And thank you for your service.
Service dogs and there partners/handlers (sorry I don't know the proper term) most form a very special bond.

Here is my Graydog Maple Walnut creation, which will get its first outing shortly.
I chose the Maggard synth knot for color coordination as well as functionality.
This thing is a jewel!

MaplwWalnut.jpg

Wow. I am floored by the beauty of all of these. These all look so nice. Amazing work, as usual, greydog! [emoji846]

Maple Walnut is a joy to use as well as a pleasure to look at.
I just had a nearly complete BBS shave (save for my one small resistant spot on the neck).

Other elements of the SOTD:

GEM SE razor with chain-link handle
Paladin Tobacco Road soap
Bravas aftershave
Stirling Sharp Dressed Man balm.

Continued thanks to @Graydog -- an artist and an amazing B&B member.

Top Bottom