What's new

PIF Here 2.0

IMG_1368.JPG @Daiķon She just held a 'fatty' in her mouth for a second or two while I took the picture. She goes out in the morning to check her P-mails by herself and there are occasionally bears, lynx or cougar or wolves or coyote around the community where we live along the Skeena river. So the spiky collar is a last line of defense in a worst case scenario. Our neighbour's dog went missing last week. Could have gotten eaten. I got the collar off the 'Bay from Asia. Type 'sharp spiked collar' in the search engine to find 'em. I paid about $12 to get it, but they have gone up in price a View attachment 965702 View attachment 965702 View attachment 965702 bit I've noticed since I got Chilly Dog her collar, eh? Here's a view of the homestead from down the road a bit. River on the left and 'the bush' or forest on the right behind the house. Lots of Canada geese & a few Trumpeter swans on the river now. They hang out here for a while before heading north. No Sandhill cranes yet. View attachment 965702 Sorry for all the pics on repeat. Can't figure out how to delete

I’ll have to admit that I had to search around the forum to figure out just what this PIF thing is. Pay It Forward at some future time. I think this is a good and noble endeavor! I’m in if you’ll have me?

Ella is our 5 year old GSD. There is not a mean bone in her body. She gets along well with her cats Rambo and Nutmeg as well as our daughter’s Papillon Sadie, who isn’t always so nice lol.

proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Graydog

Biblical Innards
Ok it is closed. I have random picker pick and we have 4
Handles to give away. remember these handles have no knots
but if you have a knot that you want me to set in the handle you choose
you would just have to send it my way .

So @jceg gets the first pick
pick #2 is @Rory1262
pick #3 is @jesseix
pick #4 is @Smedley5

The handles have been drilled for a 26mm except handle #1 and it is drilled for a 24mm knot

So after @jceg makes a pick of one of the 4
and sends me a pm with the selection and address
I will pm @Rory1262 for His pick and so on until all 4 are gone
I want to thank everyone for all the great pictures and stories.
1-PIF Here 2.0 (1).jpg
1-PIF Here 2.0 (1).jpg

Great pictures, great pif, great handles, and congratulations to the four of you!

And to everyone: give your pets a treat from me!

1 can tuna
1 cup flour
1 egg

Mix together and put into ziplock bag. Cut corner off bag and pipe "appropriate sized amounts" ( I do mine a bit bigger than a Hershey kiss) on to a foil lined baking sheet.
Bake at 350 for 20-40 minutes. Let cool before serving to favorite four legged friend.

Graydog

Biblical Innards
You are up @jesseix , #3 is gone and #1 is also gone to @Rory1262 .
please pm me with your choice and address .the two handles that are remaining are both drilled out for a 26mm knot.

Ok it is closed. I have random picker pick and we have 4
Handles to give away. remember these handles have no knots
but if you have a knot that you want me to set in the handle you choose
you would just have to send it my way .

So @jceg gets the first pick
pick #2 is @Rory1262
pick #3 is @jesseix
pick #4 is @Smedley5

The handles have been drilled for a 26mm except handle #1 and it is drilled for a 24mm knot

So after @jceg makes a pick of one of the 4
and sends me a pm with the selection and address
I will pm @Rory1262 for His pick and so on until all 4 are gone
I want to thank everyone for all the great pictures and stories. View attachment 966081 View attachment 966081

Congrads to all the winners!

Top Bottom