upload_2019-3-21_16-5-50.png

upload_2019-3-21_16-7-35.png

upload_2019-3-21_16-8-24.png

Attachments

• upload_2019-3-21_16-4-21.png
    upload_2019-3-21_16-4-21.png
    182.3 KB · Views: 8
48088542_880801418977805_7217078824461139968_o.jpg

This is (was) Ivan the Terrible. 17 years old, no teeth, almost blind, and absolutely fearless. He would attack anything. He also lost every fight he was ever in. When he wasn't being a little pr!ck, he was a jerk. A lovable little jerk nonetheless. He was a rescue dog. We enjoyed his company for about 5 years. I swear he could hear a sparrow fart on the far side of the lake. He would then take off at a flat run (chihuahuas are fast little buggers) towards the lake with a steady stream of high pitched barks. He must breathe through his ears because there is no break in the noise. Occasionally he would run into the water (don't forget he's almost blind).
My previous dog was a border collie. He was so smart I swear he could have done my taxes. Opposite ends of the doggie intelligence bell curve. Loved them both.
Respectfully, not in.
PS. Ivan is behind bars for obvious reasons.

View attachment 965474

This is (was) Ivan the Terrible. 17 years old, no teeth, almost blind, and absolutely fearless. He would attack anything. He also lost every fight he was ever in. When he wasn't being a little pr!ck, he was a jerk. A lovable little jerk nonetheless. He was a rescue dog. We enjoyed his company for about 5 years. I swear he could hear a sparrow fart on the far side of the lake. He would then take off at a flat run (chihuahuas are fast little buggers) towards the lake with a steady stream of high pitched barks. He must breathe through his ears because there is no break in the noise. Occasionally he would run into the water (don't forget he's almost blind).
My previous dog was a border collie. He was so smart I swear he could have done my taxes. Opposite ends of the doggie intelligence bell curve. Loved them both.
Respectfully, not in.

We have 2 Chihuahuas, ours are pretty good most of the time. They sure do pack a lot of personality into such small packages.
BTW I've been meaning to ask, what razor is that in your profile picture.

View attachment 965474

Respectfully, not in.
Lol! This post made my day. [emoji16]

Graydog

Biblical Innards
Puppys playing ,Grace and Her Brother (Grace has the pink on)she was about 60lbs and Cody was about 80lbs
that was a year ago
20170603_151233.jpg

Short story about my border collie Romeo. We called him Romeo because he would hump anything, regardless of species or gender. He was a rescue dog too. For about a year before my heart attack, Romeo would often push his nose into my chest and inhale/exhale a few times when he greeted me. I saw it as a sign of affection. The day I came home from hospital after my heart attack, he did the same thing. He sniffed a few times more than usual, then stepped back and snorted. He never did it again.

Top Bottom