PIF Here 2.0

mrlandpirate

Got lucky with dead badgers
B509F9B5-6EE0-4CB2-B33A-0D3893E14A2C.jpeg
27A4F5A5-0BB0-439B-848E-8F7ADD986213.jpeg

That’s my boy LOL

Graydog

Biblical Innards
Here is our Annabelle, one of our three dogs, coming from the spa. She is truly a trooper, last week Tuesday she had 14 (!!) teeth removed, but now she is back to normal and happier than ever. Spa treatment needed as some of the meds she had to take had some negative influence on her digestion and b...movements.

The two other guys are Federico Barktholomew de Chihuahua and Woofgang der Wunderhund (dachshund)....they were really happy to have her sis back this afternoon.
14 Teeth ! What can she eat ?

Graydog

Biblical Innards
This is Ziggy , He went to the Rainbow Bridge Yesterday
He was 12 1/2 years old ,A long Hair Weimaraner
He belonged to a Friend of mine and was the Grandfather to My Grace .
He was an Amazing dog ,Here is His Full name
UKC CH HONEYS VALKYRIE ZIGGY STARDUST, RN,TD2,OAP,AJP,NFP,DN,CGC,TKN.
each one of those groups of letters is a Championship of some kind .
From Agility to Tracking He was Amazing
Ziggy Flying.jpg
Zig Weave Dec 2016.jpg

I am in .Thanks .Do not own a dog.But have Amazon Parrots .This is Mikey I lost him last year to cancer.He was 47 years old .I still have his mate Greenie to keep me company .
rps20190316_135300_376(1).jpg

Rudy Vey

Shaving baby skin and turkey necks
14 Teeth ! What can she eat ?

Now, pretty much everything she ate before. The first few days were hard, as she had a problem to get the food into her mouth because the lil front teeth (incisors) between the canines are gone (incl one less canine I have to say). But this morning she cleaned out her bowl in record time...We feed them all a mix of wet can food and some dry food - she didn't get any dry so far, but will get it tomorrow the first times mixed in with the can. Our vet says she is absolutely fine(still got some 20+ teeth, think 28 or so) and will be back to her normal self within two weeks; she lost the 12 incisors, a canine and one small molar. Dogs seem to much better than humans....a few years back, our Schnitzel had to have both eyes removed, and she was doing very well for at least another 3 years afterwards (just do not move the furniture in a different spot...).

These handles are absolutely stunning. I'm in!

I dont have a dog, but my buddy's corgi is just too damn cute. He loves to sit on the laps of the people he likes. I am honored to be his chair whenever i visit his house. :a29:

Definitely in! This is Dante, he's a small fluffy guy and loves walks (this was right after a walk [emoji12])
proxy.php

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

I'm not in. I already have a Graydog pound. But after 4 years, I got a new buddy! We just rescued her about a month ago and she's still learning us.
proxy.php
proxy.php

I see them occasionally between their sitting visits. They're good dogs, very intelligent and distinct personalities.

Ha. I worded that wrong. I meant that white Schnauzers are not very common. Not that you personally don't see the ones you know very often

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
Some very nice pooch-pics here. Last time I had a dog (Beagle) was in '84 before I left Newfoundland to head to college in Toronto after finishing high school.

20190119_123427.jpg

Here are my rescue babies, Smitty is the red dog in back. He has been with us for 9 yrs. or so, we think he is 12 or 13. The English Mastiff is Willow, we've had her for almost two years. Smitty is possibly redbone, just like the dog in Outlaw Josie Wales! That keyhole is amazing, great work Steve!

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
EE7475CE-1EF6-43B7-8A28-2ABB2AFA2028.jpeg I’m in. Here is my fur daughter Daisy. She is about to turn 14. She started loosing her sight due to cataracts last year. She has recently been diagnosed with Canine Cognitive Disfunction, or doggie dementia. We are struggling but we will hopefully be fine.

Graydog

Biblical Innards
Grace doesn't like her picture taken

Attachments

• 20181203_154647.jpg
    20181203_154647.jpg
    519.2 KB · Views: 18
Top Bottom