What's new

PIF Here 2.0

Graydog

Biblical Innards
This is PIF Here 2.0 The other thread is getting confusing so let's start a new PIF
I have a few more to give away .
If you want in say so .
If you had entered before the drawing you will have to I'm in Me in this new thread.
This one is for Happy Dog Stories and picture of your best furry friend
and if you don't have a Dog thats ok to.
It starts now and will run it for 7 days
No knots just handle ,but if you have a knot that you want and send it to me I will set it for You.
PIF Here 2.0.jpg

WOW!! :a29:

Having seen your work, there is only one response, “I’m in!!”

I'm in too the stuff you make is just beyond words!

I'm in as well.
I would tell my younger self to save more for my "golden years" (like now!), spend more time with my kids & get into wet shaving at a much younger age! Like that song says "Wish I knew then what I know now, when I was younger".

I'm in! Beautiful handles. I love the natural look of wood. I'm in the middle of building a custom shaving gear storage unit with scrap wood and shipping pallet pieces.

As for the question(s) . . . my younger self would need to understand that most all heartache is temporary and there is always hope. Tell the truth, no matter how much it may hurt; never assume, always ask questions. Learn to discern the difference between stressed and outright certifiably crazy. Perhaps last but most difficult, don't put too much stock in what people think of you--those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind (I was always skinny growing up and let people's opinion of me affect my social life, or lack thereof.)

Ah ha lol pls pls let one of em come over to sunny Singapore! Praying hard!

I'm in as well. Darn, didn't notice. Congrants to the winners.

Are in already because they posted after the drawing and I didn't close the thread like I should have .

I am in!! I do not have a dog, just this one-eyed cat, but I do like the attached cartoon about dogs as well.
leela.png
dog translator.jpg

I'm in! This is Sookie, who loves to walk, hike, camp and chase critters. Then follow you around the house and cuddle.

upload_2019-3-15_14-54-40.png

I’m in please. This is one of our dogs, Ellie. When you walk in the door, she wants to smell your hands. I guess to see where I’ve been. It’s funny just to watch the dogs mannerisms and see their personalities. She is a 70lb hot mess.

4C7A9543-0123-4BFD-B79F-FFADF712D42B.jpeg

I really want to be in, especially seeing number 1 and three (starting from the left), but that would be selfish. You really do amazing work bringing out the beauty that God has created in wood. However, here are a couple pictures of my dogs, both pure bred labs. I always wanted a lab, so we jumped at the chance when these sweet ladies were pups. They are getting old now, and we thought we might loose Espresso, the black lab, this Winter. However, but are doing OK, although they are moving slower these days.
proxy.php
proxy.php

Sent from my DROID Turbo using Tapatalk

Graydog

Biblical Innards
I really want to be in, especially seeing number 1 and three (starting from the left), but that would be selfish. You really do amazing work bringing out the beauty that God has created in wood. However, here are a couple pictures of my dogs, both pure bred labs. I always wanted a lab, so we jumped at the chance when these sweet ladies were pups. They are getting old now, and we thought we might loose Espresso, the black lab, this Winter. However, but are doing OK, although they are moving slower these days.
proxy.php
proxy.php

number 1 is Backyard Maple and Walnut .
How old are the Girls now ?

number 1 is Backyard Maple and Walnut .
How old are the Girls now ?

The oldest (black lab) turns 11 in a couple months. The other is a year behind. Espresso, the black lab, really favors me. She has snapped at my wife and kids, but not at me. I would probably put her down if that ever happens, but so far, so good.

proxy.php

I have 2 of your brushes so not in so others have a better chance. All beautiful handles but the key hole is simply amazing.

Here are are two girls Trixy on the left 14 and Tessa on the right 7.

20190301_101708_HDR.jpg

Rudy Vey

Shaving baby skin and turkey necks
Here is our Annabelle, one of our three dogs, coming from the spa. She is truly a trooper, last week Tuesday she had 14 (!!) teeth removed, but now she is back to normal and happier than ever. Spa treatment needed as some of the meds she had to take had some negative influence on her digestion and b...movements.

The two other guys are Federico Barktholomew de Chihuahua and Woofgang der Wunderhund (dachshund)....they were really happy to have her sis back this afternoon.

Attachments

• 54432697_2600191506664042_652216905888694272_n.jpg
    54432697_2600191506664042_652216905888694272_n.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_0412.JPG
    IMG_0412.JPG
    906.8 KB · Views: 14
All of them are beautiful, but 3rd from the left is absolutely stunning!

I don't have dogs, but these motley pair I dog-sit once in a while, Lucy and Lilly, both mini-schnauzers, both unabashed attention whores.
IMG_1909.jpg

Top Bottom