What's new

PIF: Hendrix Classics & Co. Soap

im in ! I have multiple songs i like.....
All Along the Watchtower and Hey Joe AND Little Wing ( i used to sing Hey Joe during karaoke because people would ask me to, they liked the way i did it!!!! )

I'm in. I've never listened to Jimi Hendrix before but I decided to take an afternoon to listen to his songs. Man! He was an awesome guitarist! I think of all his songs I listened to I liked "Love or Confusion" the most.

I'm in. I've never listened to Jimi Hendrix before but I decided to take an afternoon to listen to his songs. Man! He was an awesome guitarist! I think of all his songs I listened to I liked "Love or Confusion" the most.
What???? How old are you?? Never heard Hendrix?? Lord, young man!! LOL!!! If I could play guitar half as good I'd still be a millionaire with a model wife.... just kidding, you are good!

What???? How old are you?? Never heard Hendrix?? Lord, young man!! LOL!!! If I could play guitar half as good I'd still be a millionaire with a model wife.... just kidding, you are good!

I'm impressed with the "so I took the afternoon"... That's awesome. I hope you enjoyed the new music experience.

I'm impressed with the "so I took the afternoon"... That's awesome. I hope you enjoyed the new music experience.
I was just razzing him. I love the fact he took the time to research Hendrix. As far as I am concerned, he is the winner of this PIF. I'll look to see what I have and send him something. @Spock88 send me your address. Got something for ya.

I was just razzing him. I love the fact he took the time to research Hendrix. As far as I am concerned, he is the winner of this PIF. I'll look to see what I have and send him something. @Spock88 send me your address. Got something for ya.
That's awfully nice of you Wtd1911. [emoji846]

Hey, it's a cliche for a reason... The songs didn't get popular because it's garbage. Maybe it got overplayed on the radio, but it's still a darn good song. [emoji846]
yeah and the thing is they were songs we didnt mind being overplayed, Unlike a lot of the "Things" on the radio today... and at least their overplaying meant you might hear it more than once or twice a day, now the songs on the radio get played over and over again like every 15 or 20 minutes.

yeah and the thing is they were songs we didnt mind being overplayed, Unlike a lot of the "Things" on the radio today... and at least their overplaying meant you might hear it more than once or twice a day, now the songs on the radio get played over and over again like every 15 or 20 minutes.

I don't listen to radio because of that very reason. I have Pandora and Apple music. I can't stand that radio stations only play like maybe 10 different songs over and over.

I don't listen to radio because of that very reason. I have Pandora and Apple music. I can't stand that radio stations only play like maybe 10 different songs over and over.
Yep, I tend to agree. Most of the time I'm listening to Napster. Though, we do have an oldie station here which plays such a range (60s-80s) that you end up hearing a bit more variety.

Under 6 hours folks... Get your names in the PIF! [emoji846]

I still can't see 70s and 80s as oldies. Oldies is like 50s and early 60s. And for that matter Metallica should not be on classic rock. 90s rock is not classic rock. Classic rock is like ac/DC and black Sabbath. Forigner. Not REM Nirvana and the likes. Sorry for the rant. I know I'm not that old I just find it odd that 90s rock is played on classic rock stations.

Top Bottom