What's new

PIF: Hebrews 4:12

Just for fun I am sending out 1 tuck of Feathers or Astra SP blades (winners choice). To enter just say I'm in and give me your favorite verse from the Bible. I will have my son draw numbers in the morning at random for the total entries. Who knows I may select 2 winners.
thanks and good luck.

Last edited:
Not in but one of my favorites:

Matthew 11:28-29. "Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls."

Not in. Great PIF!!

Eph 2:8-9 For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God— not by works, so that no one can boast.

Billski

Here I am, 1st again.
I'm in.

He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned. Mark 16: 16

Jesus said those words. At the judgement day say, " You said those words , Lord.

Last edited:
I'm in, for some Feathers.
Luke 3:11 - Anyone who has two shirts should share with the one who has none, and anyone who has food should do the same.

Not in, and I'm not religious really. However, I love proverbs 21:9 because it shows that King Salomo (and his writers) were also humans after all. I often imagine that he must have had a bad morning when he jotted that down :wink2:

On a serious note; John 20 verses 11:18. True love conquers everything, and does not care about ranks and standing.

Last edited:
I'm in.

Heb. 9:11-12: "But when Christ came as high priest of the good things that are now already here, he went through the greater and more perfect tabernacle that is not made with human hands, that is to say, is not a part of this creation. 12 He did not enter by means of the blood of goats and calves; but he entered the Most Holy Place once for all by his own blood, thus obtaining eternal redemption.

Nice PIF. I am not in but I keep pondering on the virtues of this one:
Ecclesiastes 9:10 "Whatever your hand finds to do, do it with all your might,....."

But two of my favorites are:
Matthew 7:7 "Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."
Matthew 21:22 "And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive.
"

Last edited:
I'm in for some feathers!

Hebrews 11:1. I think it's probably one of the deepest lines in the bible:

Faith is the realization of what is hoped for and evidence of things not seen.

I'm in for some Feathers. :)

My favorite is Romans 8:18. "For I reckon that the sufferings of this present world are not worthy to be compared with the glory that shall be revealed in us."

Top Bottom