What's new

PIF Giveaway Game (Round 6) - I miss Christmas!

Well, KJ, it doesn't look like anyone's interested. I'll tell you what, you can send them to me, and I'll find a fair, equitable way to handle them.

Seriously, though - it seems like you may need to do something to get the word out. Perhaps PM the non-participants who posted in this thread?

It's early yet. There is usually more traffic during the week. I'm not worried. Like I said, it's for those who are paying attention. You never know when a PIF is going to strike at B&B, even within a PIF!

Here's my original post.

I'm in. John cyberly twisted my arm.
Copy and re-post entire list below, adding your name to the next open slot

1. TheVez2
2. cpacamper
3. AndroiDad75
4. jzuzphreek
5. Sullybob
6. CaptainK
7. mattdenicola
8. Hinano_Paul
9. CyberJCM
10. Boro62
11. DevinLT1966
12. Jbradley

KJ, the box will ship tomorrow. When opening the box, please be very careful not to cut the tape deeply.

:a14::a14::a14::a14::a14::a14::a14::a14::a14::a14::a14::a14::a14::a14::a14::a14::a14::a14::a14::a14:

Big round of applause for TheVez2 for this awesome pif game. I can't wait for the next one! THANKS KJ!!

I just started it guys, you all have made it great. It's just like B&B to make a good thing better. I've loved watching it evolve, and can't wait to see it finish!

This game sounds like fun. Too bad I don't qualify. Good luck gentleman.
I would like to be included in the PIF. I was not eligible to be included in the passaround when it started. Hopefully I will be elligible if/when this happens again.

4) If you have previously posted in this thread at all, you will get two entries to the PIF. (But I'm not hunting down your post, so you must post a link to your previous comment.)

Are you maybe thinking of the thread for the PIF for the LE?

Nah, I read this. Just didn't read the rest of the post! As I tell my 10 year old, slow down, take your time, get it right. Need to follow my own advise! Lol

Sounds like jbradley is one of those guys who yells "I'm in!" a month after the PIF closes because the thread got bumped. :lol:

Top Bottom