What's new

PIF Giveaway Game (Round 6) - I miss Christmas!

Yup, Paul 'splained it perfectly!

Guys, I had a great shave today with the Arlington followed by CC North! Arlington was good stuff, and smelled very nice. Not what I expected from all I've read. I was expecting very citrusy and kinda sweet. I got spicy and slightly citrusy with hints of floral. But it's nice! North smells great, love the juniper. It's a little fleeting I'm afraid, but still a good one because its really something different!

So, unfortunately I won't get the box out till Tues. I could go into why, but that'd bore you, and its easier to just say its because of Life :)

CaptainK, what did you use to roast? I'm about to order a Behmor 1600 just as soon as they're back in stock!
Sorry for the late reply, but ...

I got into roasting my own coffee several years ago when my brother got me a Sweet Maria's starter kit as a gift. I took a look, and their current starter kit come with a stove-top roaster. Mine came with a Fresh Roast air roaster. Not the SR500 that comes with their current starter kit, but an older (apparently obsolete) model, as I don't see the exact one on their site. Had a blast, and it started a hobby that I enjoyed for years.

I must say, that Behmor 1600 you're eyeing looks sweet!

Alright guys! Box is going out! It's about 10lbs, so I took one for the team on shipping. :) But considering what I got, its all good!!!

Tracking #: 9462509699939891076946

Incidentally, did someone lose a screwdriver along the way? :lol:

$driver.jpg

Are we not using a flat rate box?

Nope! Not since Captain K. I went and got one, but there was no way everything was fitting! And what came to me wouldn't have fit either. Totally not complaining, it wasn't that much more than full price Large Flat Rate. :)

Hahaha. That's gotta be mine. It wasn't in the box when I got it, so by default it's me. I have no idea how that would have made its way in there. Did you hold onto it, or is it still in the box?

It was deep under the newspaper packing! I didn't see it until I went to repack everything. I still have it, if you'd like it back :)

It was deep under the newspaper packing! I didn't see it until I went to repack everything. I still have it, if you'd like it back :)

Hmm .. well, maybe it isn't mine. Let me check my tool box when I get back home. If it's mine, I will need it back! :tongue_sm

I'll make it worth your while. :thumbup1:

Top Bottom