What's new

PIF Giveaway Game (Round 6) - I miss Christmas!

Well, for those who haven't paid enough attention to this thread to figure it out, I guess it'll just be a surprise.

I love this pass. So near the end, and yet SO MANY surprises still to come!

Is anyone else out there paying attention to this thread? LOL

Last edited:
Oh man. Sorry to interrupt the bumfuzzling. I have to also apologize for a delay in the box one more day. I just got swamped this morning and couldn't get the box out. But it's all packed up and labeled, just needs to be dropped at the PO tomorrow morning. Apologies.

Oh man. Sorry to interrupt the bumfuzzling. I have to also apologize for a delay in the box one more day. I just got swamped this morning and couldn't get the box out. But it's all packed up and labeled, just needs to be dropped at the PO tomorrow morning. Apologies.
I think you are just fumbuzzling :lol:
Bumfuzzling:lol:

No worries with me Matt! Ill be honest, I won't be able to pull of a next day turn around when I get the box either. Granted, if all goes well ill get it from Matt on Sat so there Sun in the way there :)

Ill need the extra day, I'm a horribly indecisive person! Lol

Matt, how's the physical box holding out? Is it still the plain 14x14x8, or has it been replaced?

And when will we get pics - or at least a description - of your awesome bonus?! :)

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1399033476.992048.jpg
$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1399033490.998176.jpg
$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1399033498.966977.jpg
$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1399033518.495666.jpg
$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1399033525.120962.jpg

And the box is still the same. Holding up just fine.

Oh, man - that is just awesome! I used to be into roasting my own coffee beans. Got supplies and the green coffee beans of many different countries from SweetMarias.com. I could control the darkness of the roast and make my own blends. Seeing this makes me want to check into it again! Excellent!

Matt, tell me a little about that Chemex cone if you don't mind. Looks interesting!

CaptainK, what did you use to roast? I'm about to order a Behmor 1600 just as soon as they're back in stock!

Top Bottom