What's new

PIF Giveaway Game (Round 6) - I miss Christmas!

Nice takes!
. I also tried the shaving cream this morning. It really didn't lather, but it was very slick and gave a nice close shave. I think it will be really good on my summer camping trip.
I'm pretty sure that is a brushless cream. Check the instructions to be sure. I'm not a fan, but brushless creams are good for travel. A little bit goes a long way.

What are instructions? Oh, you mean those things my wife is pulling out of the recycling and waving at me when I'm putting together IKEA furniture? I thought she was just being friendly.

OK guys I am back! My internet has been down for two weeks and havent had much time on Tapa Talk, that said I do believe Matt and I are meeting for a beer at a local watering hole.

Nice stuff there, Devin. I didn't know you had the copperplate stuff. I read an older post that you were weighing the two of them. Hope you enjoy it.

Unfortunately, the Thayer's Witch Hazel Aftershave comes in a bottle with no flow restrictor - the top of the bottle is just wide open. I found it too easy to dump too much, which wastes a lot. So, I found a 4 oz. clear plastic bottle with a rocker style flip-top, like a lot of shampoos and other personal care items use. I just transfer the contents there, and it works great!

Your handy tip-of-the-day.

Just got home to a big ole box on the doorstep. Like a giddy school girl, I ran to my room, grabbed a knife and opened up the box. Inside there was a sasquatch soap co bay rum soap. I hope Bigfoot doesn't come peaking in this thread and realizing i stole his soap. I'm afraid he might smack me around with his Mod powers if he found out. After looking quizzically at the clues, I decided on this. I mean who can resist a package with "Razors" written on it right?

$photo (1).jpg

I unwrap the bad boy and open up the box. And this was what I found.....

$photo (2).jpg

A WHOLE LOT OF RAZOR..OCK! The only razorock I have is the captain's choice, and have been dieing to try some of their other stuff. Love the smell of the Don Marco and XXX. The Sandalwood is pretty faint, but I'm enjoying that scent as well. There was also a razor inside, a Razorock SLAB to be exact. This thing is one hefty bad boy. The knurling on it is nice and grippy too! Loving this thing and can't wait to give it a spin.

Well the box is all packed up and will be on its way to paul next.

Thanks again! freaking stoked about all the new Razorock stuff to try.

Ok my turn.

I had the pleasure of meeting Boris yesterday to get the box, have a cigar and shoot the breeze. Let me tell you Boris is a first class gentleman! We hung out, smoked and chatted a good 2 1/2 hours. Felt like meeting an old friend for the first time and look forward to meeting again!

SO on to what you're all waiting for........the box! So I decided to let the Mrs do the picking for me and here is how it went ......

First up

$xmas 3.jpg

I assumed it would align with the Speakeasy and I was so right!

$photo (20).JPG

I have actually been looking for a new flask and well my search is over! And the book is awesome, I have read a few pages and I am so looking forward to reading and drinking this book!

So now for package # 2

$xmas 1.jpg

Ok so this could be anything, and boy was I blown away the generosity here has always amazed me so I will let this package speak for itself.

$xmas 2.jpg

I truly appreciate the opportunity to have been included in this round of fun and lok forward to being in on them in the future as well.

As for the gifts I received, to whoever provided them, I cannot say thank you enough, truly fantastic stuff that will be well used and loved!

You guys rock!

Also I have PM'd Matt and will keep you all updated.

Paul

Updated Box Status

1. jzuzphreek (LA) - Take#1: Razors, Take#2: Lavender
2. SyntheticEvil13 (MS) - Take#1: Limited Boar Flowers, Take#2: Sandalwood, Bonus: Beignet Mix
3. jbradley (MS) - Take: Nib Goodies, Bonus: Masonic Book
4. AndroiDad75 (MI) - Take#1: Hair, Take#2: Which is Stronger?, Bonus: Cheese Straws
5. CaptainK (MI) - Take#1: SOTD, Take#2: Mission Mythos, Bonus: Sanders Milk Chocolate Hot Fudge Topping
6. lowjax (WI)- Take#1: Chez Plumage, Take#2: Can you handle it?, Bonus: Michigan Cherry Preserves
7. DevinLT1966 (WA)- Take#1: Pointy or Pokey, Take#2: Stinger, Bonus: Spencerian Penmanship Books
8. Boro62 (CA)- Take: RazoR..., Bonus: Sasquach Bar Soap
9. Hinano_Paul (CA)- Take#1: Bottoms Up, Take#2: What is B&B??
10. MattDeNicola (CA)
11. cyberJCM (CA)
12. sullybob (TX)
13. cpacamper (FL)
14. TheVez2 (FL)

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom