What's new

GIVEAWAY! PIF - Gillette super adjustable 109 P-3 - with extras

I originally started to write a rhyming couplet but time, work, family and other restraints I did not get it to where I wanted it to be in time. I'm hoping to get this done and out the door so I can be in somebody's hands before the new year. This will be open until Sunday the 19th at 5:00 p.m. Eastern standard Time Winner will be picked that night, I will use some sort of randomizer that I see everybody posting about here, random.org or other.

Because it is a season of giving I am giving this super adjustable away with four tucks of blades and soap. I would say the razor is user grade but still in good condition. Everything paid in full, shipping and handling too. If you live in Canada and are in Quebec come to the Alburgh crossing and I'll slingshot it over the border.

No minimum posting requirements, however though a winner must agree to bring someone into the fold. Someone willing to take the time to give, teach or show someone the ways of wet shaving. Show them your mistakes, tips tricks and techniques and we all get better in doing so.

Any idiot can learn from their own mistakes, it takes a smart man to learn from the mistakes of others.
20211209_083648.jpg20211209_083342.jpg20211209_083309.jpg20211209_083253.jpg20211209_083423.jpg20211209_083428.jpg

Last edited:

BradWorld

Dances with Wolfs
I am in. Always wanted a black handled adjustable but never got one. I have a slew of disciples that I’ve trained to wet shave. If I win this, I will PIF a slim I got as part of a deal recently.

I’m in.

I’ve been trying to convert a friend of mine who I know since the were child. He is addicted to canned foam. I’m thinking to pass my Merkur 34 for him.

What generous and generally all-round nice group of people this board attracts. Respectfully not in for the reasons I already have one of these solid razors - and the assumption your slingshot wont reach the UK

I originally started to write a rhyming couplet but time, work, family and other restraints I did not get it to where I wanted it to be in time. I'm hoping to get this done and out the door so I can be in somebody's hands before the new year. This will be open until Sunday the 19th at 5:00 p.m. Eastern standard Time Winner will be picked that night, I will use some sort of randomizer that I see everybody posting about here, random.org or other.

Because it is a season of giving I am giving this super adjustable away with four tucks of blades and soap. I would say the razor is user grade but still in good condition. Everything paid in full, shipping and handling too. If you live in Canada and are in Quebec come to the Alburgh crossing and I'll slingshot it over the border.

No minimum posting requirements, however though a winner must agree to bring someone into the fold. Someone willing to take the time to give, teach or show someone the ways of wet shaving. Show them your mistakes, tips tricks and techniques and we all get better in doing so.

Any idiot can learn from their own mistakes, it takes a smart man to learn from the mistakes of others.
View attachment 1375766View attachment 1375767View attachment 1375768View attachment 1375770View attachment 1375772View attachment 1375773

Wonderfully generous and festive of you. :)

If this is available to those of us in the UK I'd love to be in. Never used or even seen an adjustable before so would be a addition to my bathroom.

Cheers and merry Christmas to all.

Sam

What generous and generally all-round nice group of people this board attracts. Respectfully not in for the reasons I already have one of these solid razors - and the assumption your slingshot wont reach the UK
Good for the UK as well as I said to the other person. Just let me know if you want in. My next trip across the pond buy me a couple pints if you win.

Top Bottom