What's new

PIF - Gem

Small PIF

Would like to go to someone newer who has not tried a single edge. Will send anywhere in the states.

First to request will receive.

Gem Featherweight. Like new.

10 pack of regular blades and blue star.

Barrister & Mann Pagianini Violin, used only handful of times.

Thanks,

R

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230213-082145.png
    Screenshot_20230213-082145.png
    707.9 KB · Views: 26
Hope someone interested in SE snags this. That's a fantastic razor to get introduced to SE. I borrowed one once and it was what got me going on GEMs.

Thank you, kind sir for the generosity.

Respectfully not in.

I have a G-Bar and enjoy it quite a bit. The winner is in for some great shaves!

Ron R

I survived a lathey foreman
Thank you so much. I'm excited to discover the world of SE! 😍
One of my favorite razors, nice tame mid range! There are 2 variants of the Featherweight( different top caps). Enjoy your new razor!
(L) 2nd Generation Feather weight Mfg 1953-54.............(R)1st Generation Feather Weight 1950-52.
GEM Cap Styles 2 (2).JPG

Have some great shaves!

Last edited:
Respectfully not in your very generous PIF. My KCG and Draco would be hurt if another razor came into the 'den'.

Thank you so much @OneRand

The package arrived last night and I had my first ever SE shave this morning. It went great and I'm sure the shaves will get even better as I start to learn how to use it properly :) I can see why many people prefer the thicker, stiffer blades over the DE blades.

Love the soap too! Very nice lather and it's a very unique scent. I quite like it! Thanks again for your generosity and setting me on my first SE adventure.

Top Bottom