What's new

[PIF] Gem Micromatic Travel Across The U.S.

Is there still time to get in on this when the razor's whereabouts get sorted? If so I would love to try it out. There is a SE razor that is in pretty decent condition that I have been hesitant to buy because I am not sure on the shave, I missed this thread completely unfortunately. If it is still travelling please do sign me up :) .

Oh and if I am in let me know what the count on blades is and if you need more I have some SE blades I happened to buy on accident I can include back into the box :) .

Have not received the razor yet... from what I understand, the address correction was probably made on July 12th. Who knows how long it takes to get things back on track...

I have a GEM open comb Micromatic and love it, this is an excellent PIF. With limited experience shaving with a DE, I found the GEM to give a better shave, but I haven't given up on DE yet...those where my first impressions.

Cool PIF.

I hope it turns up, I really enjoyed my time with it. I never would have tried a SE if it hadn't been for Jooky's generosity.

I am sure it will turn up. Well, I am pretty sure it will turn up... Man, I hope it turns up.

:001_unsur

When this razor shows back up I'd love to be added to the end of the list if possible. I have 2 SEs currently, both are Gems. I have a 1912 Junior and a Clog-Pruf Micromatic. As far as the Micromatics go from what I've read the Bullet tip MM is the mildest, the OCMM is the most aggressive, with the Clog-Pruf somewhere in the middle. If I get a chance with the OCMM I'd love to post pics of it next to my other Gems and give my thoughts on how it compares to both the Clog-Pruf and 1912.

Jooky, thank you for be willing to offer such a great razor for others to try. My hat is off to you kind sir!

Top Bottom