What's new

PIF From the UK, for the UK

EclipseRedRing

I smell like a Christmas pudding
I am using an online random number generator with a range of 2 to 20. The number drawn will be the post number in this thread and I will draw until I get a post number that has expressed an interest. The first number drawn is...…. 17. That's me - what are the chances of that? 🤣 Second number drawn is...….. 2 Billski, not in. Third number drawn is...… 4 Ladies and gentlemen we have a winner! @Samon - please send me a UK mailing address by PM and I will send the parcel as soon as I can, I hope you enjoy it. Why not let us all know how you get on with SE shaving?

Take care everyone, Richard

I am using an online random number generator with a range of 2 to 20. The number drawn will be the post number in this thread and I will draw until I get a post number that has expressed an interest. The first number drawn is...…. 17. That's me - what are the chances of that? 🤣 Second number drawn is...….. 2 Billski, not in. Third number drawn is...… 4 Ladies and gentlemen we have a winner! @Samon - please send me a UK mailing address by PM and I will send the parcel as soon as I can, I hope you enjoy it. Why not let us all know how you get on with SE shaving?

Take care everyone, Richard

Hey, that's awesome news! Thanks a lot mate, I'll be sure to follow some tutorials before trying it out but will for sure do an update on how I manage. :)

I'll pm you now, thanks again.

Sam

Ridpath

FIGHTER!
Congratulations, Sam - hope you get along with the new additions to your shave den.

Thanks again EclipseRedRing for putting together such a generous PIF for those of us located on this side of the pond.

Top Bottom