What's new

PIF from former PIFs, plus extras

Hello all!
I have been a member here for several months. I have had the good fortune to win a couple of cool PIFs, here and elsewhere. I have a razor that I got from my first PIF here, and some other stuff I've acquired along the way, so I'd like to share a little. Nothing huge, but hopefully someone will enjoy these things.
First, a pic. This first one is everything laid out.

$100_2056.jpg

PIF will include:
One Nanjie razor. The Nanjie was PIF'd to me by our very own Renaldo, and was part of the very first PIF I ever won. It is an inexpensive razor, and is not particularly mild, despite it's resemblance to a Super Speed. But it is capable of a really clean, close shave with proper technique. Here is a closeup.
$100_2057.jpg

PIF will also include a brass razor and brush stand that I purchased at a local antique store. It includes a fairly decent boar brush with a matching brass handle. The razor for the set was not a part of the purchase. It needs a good polishing up, but it's in great shape.

$100_2058.jpg

To round out the PIF, I'll include a tuck each of Astra SP, SuperMax Platinum, and Family Dollar Dorco ST 301 blades, and a tube of Derby Lavender, which I have used from about 3 times,so it is about 80% full. I am highly sensitive to something in this cream, so it must go. I could chuck it in the trash, but thought it better to at least try to let someone else use it instead. The Astras and the SuperMax blades were both given to me in PIFs, so I thought I could share them a bit as well. Razor and brush will be cleaned/sanitized prior to shipping.
PIF is open to anyone CONUS. Just post I'm in. PIF closes Saturday, the 29th of November 2014. Winner by random number generator.
Good luck, and thanks to all of you who have made this forum a great place to be!

Top Bottom