What's new

PIF - FREE Trac II handles ( Colonel Conk, Bump Fighter )

Guys I will have to postpone the drawing till 7pm eastern time Sunday March 1st due to my work schedule. I will announce the winner tomorrow evening on here and then winner must message me their address.
Thanks and good luck !!!

That would have been nice. You should have ended it sooner. Ha ha

Haaaaaa never know the random.org number generator could still pick you, Good Luck guys ....
And ***** to sweeten the deal I am throwing in a couple brand new sample pucks of Stirling soap :) *****

I'm in - I recently took a business trip, and it was a short one, so I didn't want to check anything. It was such a short trip (and short notice), I couldn't mail blades to my hotel, and couldn't justify buying an entire tuck of blades, when I was going to use only one. Headed to the store to try an find ANY cartridge razor that would help me replicate the shave I wanted. Failed miserably. I want a trac II razor for travel - and that silver handle is gorgeous!

and the winner of my PIF giveaway pictured below
$IMG_0292 (2).jpg

is ....................... TonyJoe ( post #19 ) congrats and please message me your shipping address so I can get this sent out to you.
$Screenshot (6).png
Thanks to all those who entered and look for another one of my great PIF giveaways soon !!

I used the Col. Conk handle this morning. I thought it would be difficult to hold because it's so smooth, but it worked out fine.

Now I just need to figure out how to get rid of those darn slime strips on the cartridges...

Thanks again to DESHAVE4LIFE!

I used the Col. Conk handle this morning. I thought it would be difficult to hold because it's so smooth, but it worked out fine.

Now I just need to figure out how to get rid of those darn slime strips on the cartridges...

Thanks again to DESHAVE4LIFE!

Glad you received the items, enjoy the handles and the Stirling soap pucks !

Top Bottom