What's new

PIF - FREE Trac II handles ( Colonel Conk, Bump Fighter )

I received these as part of a shaving lot I purchased and have no use for them as I use DE razors .. As a FREE BONUS to all the great members of B&B I am including free sample pucks of Stirling shaving soap :)

if you'd like these (and will use them) please reply " I'm in "

I will draw one winner using random generator on Sunday March 1st at 7pm eastern time

open to those in the USA only, includes free shipping ... GOOD LUCK !

$IMG_0277.jpg

Last edited:
Love the silver one. Count me in. I would buy some trac II cart for that. Looks like a good back of the neck cleanup razor.

Not in...just wanted to say nice PIF! Also to mention that I have been using some twin blade carts with my Atra handles that will also fit the Trac II handles. I get them at Family Dollar, $2 for 10 carts, and I've had very good shaves with them. YMMV but for $2, they are worth a shot! (They do have the lube strip, which personally I don't mind.)

I'm in!

I already have a Bump Figher handle, so if I win this, I'll PIF the Bump Fighter. I'd love to have the Colonel Conk handle, though.

I still use Trac II for clean-up after my two-pass DE shave, so if I win it will be put to good use.

Thanks.

I'm in. A woman who works with my girlfriend knows I am into shaving. She just gave me her broken trac ii handle and said I should design one (I'm a mechanical engineer) since they don't make them anymore (she's an older woman who isn't too internet savvy). I would love to give her these handles with some blades.

Top Bottom