What's new

PIF for Postage Cold River & No. 63

garyg

B&B membership has its percs
Gents - these have been used one, or twice at maximum. Postage is what it is .. I will post on the other forum. if for chance there are multiple members interested I'll find a way to split. All three for $10 USD

Attachments

• DSC00144.JPG
    DSC00144.JPG
    7.8 MB · Views: 67
I'd be happy to take those off your hands. I would love to try cold river. I have PDC 63 and love it. I won't take advantage of a PIF, but will take advantage of paying for postage. Just let me know. Happy to let it pass to someone who hasn't tried PDC 63.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

OK, so PIF again. I already have an almost full container of PDC 63. So, if you want to have this one, I will send it on once it arrives at my house. I will pay conus shipping but I am happy to work out costs for someone who is not in the states.

So, I will let the 'PIF of the PIF' go for a few days before using a randomizor to select a winner for the PDC. It is a fantastic soap, in my opinion. It has quickly become a favorite of mine.

So, I will let the 'PIF of the PIF' go for a few days before using a randomizor to select a winner for the PDC. It is a fantastic soap, in my opinion. It has quickly become a favorite of mine.

I would love a chance to try these soaps. Thanks for the generous "pif of a pif". Good luck to everyone.

This is what I have for those who are in. If I am missing someone, please let me know. A big thank you to @garyg for this "PIF of a PIF." Very generous of you, Sir.

Adjustingtolife

Wormspank

Xuzxuz

Gabulldogs

Borwish

Cleanface

Carluchi

Batchief909

First randomizor I found on line. Send me a PM with your address and I will send it out as soon as it is received by me. Again, I am grateful for the initial PIF that allowed this one.
proxy.php

Top Bottom