What's new

PIF for C.O. Bigelow Shave Cream

Not in. I already have the better part of 3 tubes from a buy-2-get-1-free. I too switched to soaps, so I do not rotate to creams very often. The current supply should see me through most of whatever time on earth is left.

Good Morning, Gents! Entries are now closed!

I'll be drawing names today and post/PM the winners!

Today is a good day for a GOOD day!

-Will

Let's have some fun with this!

We had 25 entries!

We'll got tournament style...
First drawing down to 12, second down to 6, Final the winning 2.

Here are the contestants!
$IMG_4738.jpg

And our 12 Semi-Finalists are...
@Catalinbread @CPTdeLos @Savager @Dadygoble @pbriggs [MENTION=21505]CzechCzar[/MENTION] @HazMat Shaver @fast shaver @angelbuffguy @tlentz @chevyguy1982 @Jsouthard825

Good luck in the next round!!! :thumbup1:

Last edited:
The suspense is killing me already! Oh wait... I'm out in the first round, darn. Well congrats in advance to the winner! [MENTION=111367]wcasey5716[/MENTION]: fun and creative way to choose the recipients!

[MENTION=111367]wcasey5716[/MENTION] BTW you're eligible to enter my starter kit PIF over in Shave Clinic if you haven't seen it yet, and if you're interested that is.

Thanks [MENTION=110126]wxc1006[/MENTION]! Sorry you didn't make this one...maybe next time!!!

Next drawing will be after I get back from lunch.

-Will

Ha ha. Sorry, TobyC! Better luck next time!

Alright, Gents....the Super 6 are.....

$IMG_4739.jpg

[MENTION=110326]fast shaver[/MENTION] [MENTION=21505]CzechCzar[/MENTION] [MENTION=109841]angelbuffguy[/MENTION] [MENTION=110569]Catalinbread[/MENTION] [MENTION=108162]pbriggs[/MENTION] [MENTION=111278]CPTdeLos[/MENTION]

Who will win?

We'll see in a few short hours!!! :laugh:

-Will

Top Bottom