What's new

PIF for C.O. Bigelow Shave Cream

When I first started wet shaving, I tried a lot of different stuff, including some creams.

I've determined I prefer to use soaps, so thought I'd PIF and give away the creams.

Here I have 2 big tubes, one is brand new and one is used < 10 times. It's the green tube, made by Proraso for C.O. Bigelow.

Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Stearic Acid, Cocos nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Potassium Hydroxide, Sodium Hydroxide, Glycerin, Lactic Acid, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Menthol, Camphor, Eucalyptol, Eucalyptus globulus Leaf Oil, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Sodium Metasilicate, Tetrasodium EDTA, HYdroxyehtyl-cellulose, Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate, Geraniol, Parfum (Fragrance).

Just reply "I'm in" and I'll draw names next Tuesday, and announce the winner. I'll ship at no cost to CONUS.

-Will

$bigelow.JPG

I'm in. I've been wanting to find a cream to get for my travel bag. Although I travel half the time so I should call it something else. ha. Thanks for the opportunity.

Not in. I love the performance of this product, but my current favorite is too similar to Bigelow; someone else needs it more than I. Hopefully a struggling newbie will win.

Top Bottom