What's new

PIF for aspiring restorers

If anyone would like to try their hand at restoring brushes, I have two that I'm not going to bother with that you can have. One maderite and one EverReady 100T both needing restoration. But you'll have to cover shipping costs.

If you want to be considered for them please leave a note in this thread and I'll pick one person later today, but must be able to cover the shipping to yourself, around 8 dollars USPS two day.

Attachments

• IMG_20190410_155937.jpg
    IMG_20190410_155937.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 38
Great PIF, Not in as I have at least 8 in the cue, only 6 knots, and one knotless-handle MIA at this moment. AND, I have 3 inbound.
BTW, a 20mm-22mm knot will work great in the 100T.
100T-uxedo Restoration Complete.JPG IMG_0593.JPG

I don't believe the H40 was in a non-smoking environment.

Not in but I love the 100T/200T Ever-Ready brushes. Some day I’ll do a modern take on the shape. I hope somebody puts a little TLC into those.

Graydog

Biblical Innards
Nice pif @NexlevMM.
Can't wait to see finished Brushes.
I am sure for first timers they would be able to get
help from the Wonderful B&Bers here if they need it :)

Nice PIF, @NexlevMM. Even though it's been two days, I'm not seeing a winner chosen here. If it's still open, I would like to be included. I would love to try my hand at restoring a brush.

Sorry, the winner has been chosen guys. Just so happens the first person to reply to the thread lived a block away. What are the odds!! Badger and Blade members are the best haha.

Top Bottom