What's new

PIF for anyone having a rough time

The generosity here @ B&B never ceases to amaze me! Thank you gentlemen for the gift. I will not take this for granted. With all the hardship going on right now, I really REALLY can take this as a pick-me-up and right in the nick of time! I've been in a dark place the last few weeks and have felt truly depressed for the first time in my life. It is a SCARY feeling.

I know it isn't much, but guys, this means the world to me. Thank you times a million, and God bless!!

-Jared

On behalf of all of our donors, you're welcome! Feel free to post what you order and how you like it. :thumbup:

If I have missed anyone, please let me know. This is logistically much more complicated than I had bargained for! :thumbup:

Teppanyaki, what a great PIF and you did an awesome job with the coordination! This has been one of the best PIFs that I have seen in my short time on this forum!

jc

PIF boxes went out today via Priority Mail USPS to TheRealScubaSteve, Freebird0064, Kindestcutofall, and Mushraeddur. I will PM the tracking numbers, assuming I can keep them all straight. My apologies for taking a while to get these out.

If anyone has not been contacted (or received their Maggard's gift certificate code, for those who won that), please let me know.

Last package went out (bounced from JerYnkFan to me, now going to BlueLineWarrior). PM with tracking sent.

If anyone has not been sent an electronic gift certificate, PM with tracking numbers, or a message from someone other than me, please let me know.

I am really hoping that everything is off to the right people now!

I received some stirling soap and through the fire soap sample along with a few different blades from Mark. I have never used any of the items before. I'm really looking forward to using these items! Thanks a bunch Mark!

Received the PIF package today with an ARKO stick, the brush, an aftershave balm and 2 sample after shave splashes from Stirling. I will try the samples and whether I like them or not I will pile them into the PIF bin for others to try. Thank you again.

A little late but I recieved my razor rock razor last week. Thanks to all who contributed to this! I hope everyone who applied and is still having a rough time that things start to get better.

Top Bottom