What's new

GIVEAWAY! PIF: Fatip Piccolo Nickel Open Comb

I like to live dangerously! 😎
She's fine. A nice, weighty little razor, this is where the short handle is your friend.

Very manoeverable, you can control the cutting by choking up on the handle so you get even more control.

Find your angle. Just aft of 30 degrees. She responds kindly to steep. Do not be afraid. Let the weight do the work.

I always find an Israeli Red gives amazing results paired with the piccolo. Find a smooth and sharp combo and the world is yours. If you have any of those X blades left, ideal!

Good luck brother. You won't need it though. No pressure!

She's fine. A nice, weighty little razor, this is where the short handle is your friend.

Very manoeverable, you can control the cutting by choking up on the handle so you get even more control.

Find your angle. Just aft of 30 degrees. She responds kindly to steep. Do not be afraid. Let the weight do the work.

I always find an Israeli Red gives amazing results paired with the piccolo. Find a smooth and sharp combo and the world is yours. If you have any of those X blades left, ideal!

Good luck brother. You won't need it though. No pressure!
I don’t have any X-Series left, but I have 1 or 2 other types of Personnas around.

But now I’m getting too far ahead of myself, let’s see whose lucky number is drawn!

Top Bottom