What's new

PIF - Fatip Grande Handle Tungsten Weights

On my quest to add weight to my Fatip Grande handle I first ordered this carbide tungsten pin and had it delivered for 5 bucks and change. I was disappointed because the weight stated was 17g and it actually weighed 12g. They must have included the weight of the case it came in.

I am glad it did not meet my expectations because I ended adding 32 grams using tungsten weights instead. Story here in case you missed it http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showthread.php/375839-Fatip-Grande-Handle-from-36g-to-68g

Now this pin will not get any use from me but it could make someone else's Fatip Grande handle actually 14 grams heavier because I am throwing in some tungsten putty to fill the void. It will make your Grande handle a respectable 50g. Just use some gray or black chaulk to match your Grande handle using directions on link above.

**WILL NOT FIT A PICCOLO FATIP HANDLE ONLY A GRANDE FATIP HANDLE***

Register here and I will have a drawing next Monday evening the 23rd and will deliver it that week.

Last edited by a moderator:
Count me in - id love to weight my Grande more!Thanks for the PIF.
Great, we have a participant..and yw. I will throw in a big gob of chaulk and put it in a ziplock bag, you don't need much so even if you win it enough should stay wet for a trip on the other side of the world :).

This is very kind of you indeed! I have a Fatip with a Bulldog handle, so I'd rather pass the wealth on. In any case, quite clever on your part and I agree that extra weight suits the Fatip well - This will be a nice addition to someone's den.

This is very kind of you indeed! I have a Fatip with a Bulldog handle, so I'd rather pass the wealth on. In any case, quite clever on your part and I agree that extra weight suits the Fatip well - This will be a nice addition to someone's den.

Thanks StubbleTrouble. I have the same Bulldog handle you have on my second Fatip and it does shave awesome with it. You can't go wrong with a heavier handle on your Fatip.

This forum has taught me and inspired me and its nice to Pass It Forward. The tungsten carbide pin is not getting any luv here anyways..lol

I'm in thanks!

Great, a second contender!..yw.

I will mix in a few drops of water with the gob of chaulk I will send in a ziplock bag. The added moisture should help keep plenty still wet when it arrives so whoever wins will not have purchase any chaulk.

It's an all included make your Fatip Grande Handle Heavier Kit!

Opps I forgot..drawing made, its going to New Zealand! Please report when u get the package and how it all works out Vivasanti. IM your address in my inbox please.

Last edited:
You are more than welcome. Hope u enjoy the added weight to your handle. It will be interesting to see if enough chaulk stays wet after the journey to New Zealand. Report back and let us know how it works out for you.

HI guys just a follow up - got my weight sent from Apex - and the chaulk - yes it stayed wet!

Followed all this kind mans instructions and i now have a a hefty Fatip - YES!

The weight in the hand just feels great, im glad as i used to use the weber handle alot - but the Fatip (grande) handle is a great looking handle in my books.

proxy.php

Thanks again Apex for the great PIF - cheers!

Awesome. Nothing like a heavy handle to give your razor that extra oomph. I always get a better shave with my Weber handle on a NEW head.

HI guys just a follow up - got my weight sent from Apex - and the chaulk - yes it stayed wet!Followed all this kind mans instructions and i now have a a hefty Fatip - YES!The weight in the hand just feels great, im glad as i used to use the weber handle alot - but the Fatip (grande) handle is a great looking handle in my books.
proxy.php
Thanks again Apex for the great PIF - cheers!
Alright, glad you got her done! And the chaulk stayed wet all the way to New Zealand, adding a few drops of water didn't hurt. It practically took over 2 weeks to get there through customs. Enjoy your heavier handle and your welcome.

Top Bottom