What's new

PIF: Fatip Grande + extras

AimlessWanderer

Remember to forget me!
Somehow, I managed to upset Doug @Somerled badly enough for him to PIF me a black chrome Fatip Grande. I duly tolerated as much abuse as I could stand from it, and now it's time for that razor to move on and find its next victim.

IMG_20181209_235356.jpg

As compensation for the unlucky prey the Grande will feast on next, I'll also include an almost matching Parker 22 Interceptor with the gunmetal finish. Not quite as malevolent as the Grande, the butterfly opening (TTO) Interceptor is still quite capable of inflicting harm on the heavy handed. There's also a bag of 52 assorted blades, so you can customise the torture level to suit your own needs, and a couple of new Palmolive shave sticks, which can be whittled (using either razor) into oversize earplugs for your nearest and dearest, so they can't hear you scream.

IMG_20181209_231603.jpg

To enter, you must be over 18 years old, have 50+ meaningful posts (not just PIF entries, I will check), and be a resident of Planet Earth. Free shipping in the UK, but I would welcome contributions towards overseas postage costs via Paypal.

Simply say "I hate my face", and explain why you think your anatomy should be subjected to the carnage of this epidermal terrorist.

I'll let this run until I get bored, and then pick a winner... I mean loser... I mean victim.

(I've cleaned them both up as good as I can, but my eyesight is impaired, so there may be a little soap scum that I can't see)

Awesome PIF. I have a Grande, and I am so ugly that a shave with the Grande only improves my looks. ;-)

Also, already have a Palmolive shave stick that is one step away from going into my soap sock and so I must respectfully say not in.

Fantastic & fun PIF.

As the owner of an R41 (a pussycat of a razor) and a Fendrihan Mk. I (a serious beast), I have to question the bloodthirstyness of the Fatip. In this forum, Grundi may be the bad blade magnet but I am the nasty razor magnet. Still, they all seem to work with the right blade.

To fulfill the terms of the PIF:
"I hate my face." I have to hide half of it with a beard & mustache (see my avatar). The grey hair has migrated south from the top of my head to my face & neck and is wiry and grows in every direction. The neck beard looks like a weather map of the Caribbean during hurricane season.

If I win I will pay the shipping costs. And if I don't fall in love with it, I will seek out another victim.

Thank you for the opportunity and for your generosity.

I'm in! I've always wanted to try an open comb razor and palmolive soap sticks. :c4:

I hate my face because of my pock marks caused by acne from my teenage years. No one told me anything about skincare from years ago. :001_unsur

The adjustable self-torture made me chuckle. I'm fan of the Fatip Gentile so I never got around to trying the rest. Not in but best of luck to all.

I hate my face because I must shave every 24 hours regardless of razor to achieve a nice DFS. True BBS is not a reality with any razor.

Oh, I soo angrily hate my face right now...! I recently cleared-out all of my hardware except for a Merkur slant, two straights, and two brushes. Most things weren't being used. I like the Merkur slant for it's efficiency, but have wondered what the "aggressive" type razors would be like. The Fatip has always been one I wanted to try, but never gave into the temptation. Anyway, I would love to have a go at butchering myself with an aggressive razor. And if I start to find myself too homely to continue such back-alley facial destruction, I will gladly trick another poor soul into accepting it. Thanks for your kindness.

Indeed. Well, my daily driver is a Fatip made Schone, so if I need further punishment I will seek out a dominatrix or ask the IRS to audit my taxes, or just look up my ex-wife.

I might hate my face, I also might love this entire post. I am, however, not in because a) I already love my open comb Schone so don't want to take away from some unsuspecting fool's displeasure and b) even if all 153 posts I've made to this forum were not PIF posts I assure you that none of them can be considered meaningful.

Not in. Already have a Grande. But super generous of you. Some lucky guy is going to experience a razor that some of us find "grand".

Great PIF! I have a Piccolo, it’s a beast, but gives a darn good shave when you treat it right.

Respectfully not in. Good luck to the entrants!

Top Bottom