What's new

GIVEAWAY! PIF - Face Lather Kit and Blade Sampler for Members with a Canadian Address

This PIF is for any and all members with a Canadian mailing address. It's not much, just three soap sticks, a brush and about 86 blades of 15 different varieties. However two of the sticks are no longer in production and may be of particular interest to those who were fond of them and rue the day they went away. They are the tallow Palmolive stick and the tallow Wilkinson Sword stick. The third stick is Razorock Blue Barbershop (which has at least had a label change since).

The brush is hiding inside its box in the photo. I did take it out of the box briefly to make sure it was there but it remains tightly wrapped in its tissue paper and you will be the first to undo it. A Semogue 620 is well regarded especially for face lathering but is certainly not limited to it. I have included samples of all my favorite blades and a couple of tucks of filler to make sure the parcel doesn't rattle too much. All items, soap, brush and of course blades are brand new.

Face Lather PIF 2023.jpg

This is what the brush looks like.
semogue 620.jpg

There will be no quiz or contest for this one, just let me know you would like your name in the draw and I will put it in. I will draw the winner on Feb 13 so please enter by the end of the 12th. If there is even one item in this lot that is of interest to you then by all means please get in on this one. It's only for Canadian addresses so your chances should be better than usual. Yep, even if you live in Point Roberts but you've got that PO Box in Tsawwassen you're good to go.

Good luck!

It's time to announce the winner, whose name was picked randomly, congratulations to Yuritau! You have won this lot of gear. If you would kindly PM me your mailing address I will send it out to you hopefully tomorrow. Thanks to everyone for playing!

It's time to announce the winner, whose name was picked randomly, congratulations to Yuritau! You have won this lot of gear. If you would kindly PM me your mailing address I will send it out to you hopefully tomorrow. Thanks to everyone for playing!

Huzzah! PM sent!
Thanks for PIF!

It all arrived in good order today! Giving the brush a thorough bath in Tabac overnight before I dive into the rest of the kit. After I try things, I'll do a PIF of my own for anything that doesn't agree with me (plus a few extras I have lying around).

Top Bottom