What's new

PIF: English made Gillette New

I have two complete English made 7 O'clock flat bottom New razors and one biased pin flat bottom New head to PIF.

The corner teeth on the biased pin and #2 are bent and the plating has seen better days but these are still great shavers.

Just say "I'm in" below and specify which one you'd like and I'll choose a winner for each item on August 9th.

Here they are:
$BNpif.jpg

$BNpif1.jpg

$BNpif2.jpg

$BNpif3.jpg

Thank you for looking and good luck.

Is this the same as those called a "service unit"? I have one of those, so I think I'm out, but thanks for the most generous PIF!

I haven't tried any of them. So I'm in for either of them if that is okay with you?!

Great PIF! Thanks for the opportunity.

Is this the same as those called a "service unit"? I have one of those, so I think I'm out, but thanks for the most generous PIF!

Yes, the British Service Set came with the same razor. I've seen them with biased pin heads and twin pin heads.

$service1.1.jpg

I'm in! I'd be happy with any of the 3. If you want my preferences I'd choose #1, then #2, then biased pin.

Last edited:
Fantastic PIF, very generous. I would be happy with any of these. If preferences need to be made I would rank them #1, #2, then biased pin.

Thanks!

I've really been wanting to try an English NEW, so this is a great chance....... for someone else.

Great PIF, thanks Chris.

I'm in on whichever might be the mildest of the two! I have been searching for an open comb and really would love one of these! And besides, Aug 9th is my and my son's birthday - although he is about 10 years away from his first shave! Thanks for being kind enough to offer these whether I'm lucky or not...

This is my chance and English New that Doc, Edgar, or Jeff aren't sniping I'm in for either I've been dying for an English New lol thank you for the opportunity

Top Bottom